Please Instance Everything

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Ratty31, Jun 5, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Ratty31 Guest

I was at the broker yesterday and it was laggy, can you please instance qeynos harbor so I won't lag? Plus I mainly solo and try to avoind other human contact as much as possible.
  2. ARCHIVED-MystaSkratch Guest

When I saw the title, I was like 'omg, this guy's gonna get tore up', but then I saw the author and I knew it would make me laugh :smileyhappy:
  3. ARCHIVED-Godzmodiar Guest

/agree
  4. ARCHIVED-Henladar Bloodheart ~ Guest

Lol saw the title and i was already thinking of the flame i was gonna post but ya this is funny :)
  5. ARCHIVED-pczryan Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Yunga_511 Guest

/agree, Instance QH, Its Getting Out of Hand with Everyone Exploiting it and Bottenecking Someone Else
  7. ARCHIVED-onimarox Guest

Quill is doing all the Exploiting in QH on our server and it makes me sad :smileysad:
  8. ARCHIVED-Yunga_511 Guest

Dev's Can u plz Instance Onimaro, He is Exploiting himself..=\
  9. ARCHIVED-Kazora Guest

i was gonna buy amaster and it got sold just as i clicked buy, please instance alindar =/
  10. ARCHIVED-Esar Guest

aliindar's too hard to reach due to the lag. I agree you guys should instanced him too since eveyrthing in the game is being dumbed down.
  11. ARCHIVED-Miroh69 Guest

My Hall is laggy....can you please do something about this as well.
  12. ARCHIVED-ProphecyCT Guest

Hurricanus, Princes, and MO all spawn in high populated zones. During peak hours of raiding, it is difficult for guilds to kill theses mobs in the lag, please instance theses contesteds so that everyone can get a fair shot, I mean god =P 3 guilds at Princes triggering the event = chaos. Theses contested needs to be instanced or else I'll post that cancel subscription picture floating around !
  13. ARCHIVED-Riversideblues Guest

chaos = fun for tan

:)
  14. ARCHIVED-onimarox Guest

hmmmmm my own instance that would just be wrong!!!!
  15. ARCHIVED-Kazora Guest

[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] get ur own!
  16. ARCHIVED-zjustin2 Guest

The moat rats in antonica are too hard for me. Can you make a very easy instance of antonica plz
  17. ARCHIVED-pczryan Guest

i am having problem raising my safe fall skill, could you plaese make a high enuff area with a close by revive spot, and maybe add a teleport that could take me way up high also.
  18. ARCHIVED-Yunga_511 Guest

Yes Instance Everything so That the Mmorpg Becomes a Normal 1 Player RPG game.
    Give Onimaro his Own Instance and Call it "Assling City"
    Zones:
    North Assling
    South Assling
    Assling Harbour
    Chamber of the Assling
    Tower of the Assling
    Sinking Assling
    Barren Assling
    Palace of Assling
    Halls off Assling
    Ascent of the Assling
    DeathAssling
    Boneassling
    Temple of Assling
    And Poets Assling Return

Message Edited by Yunga_511 on 06-06-2006 02:56 AM
  19. ARCHIVED-vinterskugge Guest

Tarinax is a quest mob, please put him in a seperate instance with no lockout, no difficulty and no loot.
  20. ARCHIVED-CrazedMutha Guest

Screw instances, I cannot stand all this "instancing"! Put a 60 day respawn mob bottleneck for a quest in Qeynos Harbour called "Bite Me", which will drop loot so people will kill it when they are not on the quest . This means guilds with the ability but not the extensive playtime have no chance, which means no Claymore for them, which makes me look uber with my Claymorez! Come to think of it, all raid zones should be contested. This is a good idea because I am in a hardcore raiding guild and that means my opinion is worth more than yours.

/sarcasm off
    /tongue-in-cheek off