please increase 1-20 adept drop rate ...

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Kalika, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

Believe me playing a non power-leveled healer is just horrible with apprentice spells. Price at the broker are simply crazy since the market is for twink.

An easy fix would be to use live drop rate combined with smartloot.

This is not a personal demand, i can do 1-20 in a few minutes. It is mostly for newplayers.
  2. Kittik Well-Known Member

Yes please. I've already been farming Adepts for my transmuting inventory, so this would help when transmuting is released.
  3. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

It already has smart loot enabled from 1-20, but if you kill a level 12 mob and already have the level 12 adept you will get a random one. There are a ton of named you can kill in DLW and Freeport starter zones, and they always drop treasured gear, although adept is not guaranteed.

In The Ruins off Freeport there are 2 houses that are solo ring events and has a really good master drop rate on smart loot, and they have like 10 minute respawn. There is also a 3rd solo named in the same area on a straight timer of 30 min or something. All drop adepts and masters on smart loot, almost all the T1-T2 named work this same way.

My path for starting a new char is go to DLW and solo quest to level 10 while killing all the named in the area. Then I check the named in Sunken City and Graveyard, then go to The Ruins and solo 10-15 off those two ring events and the questline there. Usually when I'm done I have all the 10-14 masters, then I stop soloing and join a WC which also is smart loot, and go from there.

I don't know Qeynos side, but it's the same principle. But yea, if they want to increase the drop rate it won't hurt my feelings, but the loot is already there with a little effort. As for gear I fill in the missing pieces off the broker, or if nothing on broker go with what I have and can find until the next tier. As long as you have good weapons and decent left side armor, you can get a lot done with those adepts and masters though.
    Leibnitz likes this.