Please Help with Plane of Magic Faction Quests.

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Zoe1, May 12, 2018.

1. Zoe1 Member

I have finished "Reflection of Recollection Quest"
    50,000 Pride Pakiat (Faction)

I have finished "The Majestrix's Trust"
    50,000 House Yrzu (Faction)

I have finished "Dedication Rewarded"
    50,000 House Vahla (Faction)

Received the Magic Quester achievement
    Legacy of Power" quest achievements
    Complete the Legacy of Power signature quest line.

I am now trying to work on getting 50,000 for each again, I see the ones I am
    not working on are locked at 20,000. When I hit 50,000 on House Vahla
    Faction then went on to get the next one for House Yrzu 50,000, But I start to
    loose faction from 50,000 from Vahla. What am I doing wrong? How do get then so they are all 50,000 faction at the same time? Thank you!
  2. Evilnok Active Member

I don't think you can at all
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

It's not possible to have 50K faction with all three. Everyone who has completed the factions has 50K with one, and 20K with the other two. I'm glad the devs listened during beta and locked two factions at 20K!
    Aussie_one, Karamella and Xianthia like this.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

The whole purpose for getting them to 50k is to get the "house flags" for your character. They originally gated you from getting the secondary. Not sure if they still gate you from buying orange runes though.
  5. Zoe1 Member

Thank you for the information! I got my character back up to 50K but still cant buy any of the small orange adorments. Like the adorment "Ascension of Love", are those locked behind raids?
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Those can't be purchased until you've received them as a drop. They also drop occasionally in Solos. I run heroics and raid and I still haven't gotten any of the oranges that replace the KA purples. :(
  7. Zoe1 Member

Thank you so much!
  8. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

They're pretty rare, but when they do drop, you only need to win it once, and everyone on your account will be flagged as capable of buying them when other stipulations (such as faction, and probably sig line...yucky...) have been met.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Zoe1 Member

Thank you, I appreciate the information!