Please go to test server and give your feedback!

Discussion in 'Bruiser' started by ARCHIVED-Kram337, Jun 27, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Kram337 Guest

This recent test patch really has my panties bunched up.
    Defenses:
    We losing our ability to avoid strike through, which you may remember is the only thing that FINALLY made us viable tanks. PLEASE go test this in a group or two and /feedback with whether or not you can still take the hits required to even be in the fighter class.

Heals:

This one really hurts. Healing on mend has been reduced by 52%. Healing on Unyielding Resolve has been reduced by something like 70%. Lastly, our only real death save, Tenacity has been reduced by 60%.
    I dont know about you, but when I pop a death save in raids, if my health only goes up to 40% I'll die again in a matter of a second or less. Considering the reduced defenses from no strike through avoidance and I'm really screwed.

DPS Stance (Recklessness):
    This stance is pretty cool, will definitely give us some increased damage. When you turn it off you have to wait 4 seconds to start a new stance. Which is fine. However it also reduces your HP to 1% if you turn it off during combat. So if your plan was to DPS and then swap to Tank stance when necessary, forget it. Which again, is fine. That's the point of the stance. To give you something to do as an OT.
    Though I would say that setting your HP to 1% is enough. Having all stances unavailable for 4 seconds is probably over kill.
    I also found out that you cannot enter Recklessness stance during combat. So you can leave it but you cannot start it during combat. So no stance swapping really at all other than going to defensive stance but that's a one way ticket. And requires 95% of your health and 4 seconds. Steep.
    My Suggestion:Allow at least a certain percentage of potency to affect heals. Removing all of potency is just too much of a nerf. At least for our class.
    Give our defensive stance a percentage of strike through avoidance. It doesn't have to be 100% but going from 100% to 0% is a HUGE hit to our ability to be raid tanks. If SOE doesn't want us to be viable tanks any more, and want to set us back to where we were then make us the highest DPS fighter again, and not by 1-2% but by a high enough amount to still keep a freaking raid spot!
  2. ARCHIVED-Kram337 Guest

Correction:
    Dropping recklessness does not set you hp to 1% it set my to about 5-10%. I was misinformed.

Recklessness:
    Stance doesn't seem to be working. I went full bore on the first named golem in CD and only did 100k. On live I'd have expected 170k in defensive stance. In this fight I wasn't the MT.
    On Trash without temps going I'm only doing 60k in reckless stance, again not the MT. If I switch to defensive stance I'm still doing 60k. So the bonus from reckless is not applying correctly. It does show up on the character window, but clearly isn't working in-game.