Please give us some information on PVP Beta?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by CronosOfAvery, Feb 4, 2019.

1. CronosOfAvery New Member

1. Will AA's be available? I'm not really sure I understand the point of keeping this a secret so folks have to pre-roll their characters then find out live on the beta server? it makes no sense, it will be public before the server officially goes live? What are you hoping to gain by keeping this hidden?
    2. Will eztravel bells be available (I certainly hope not) but it's worth asking.
    3. Boxing/Botting how aggressive are you guys going to be in regards to this? Is 5 boxing going to be allowed unfettered? I can tell you now it's going to be a pretty short lived server if there are 5-6 folks running around with bot squads just trouncing everyone for funzies. I'd take a firm stance on this early and publicly.
    4. I shouldn't even have to ask this. When is the server even starting? Am I supposed to just refresh my launcher for hours until it's up? I mean come on :\ If you guys/gals even have a ballpark, say so.

It's really in your best interest Daybreak and the communities to come clean on some of this stuff before tomorrow. We're all super excited, but please do'nt leave us in the dark it makes literally no sense.
  2. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

1) Word on the street is there's a screenshot of Kander mentioning there will be aa's, possibly not at the start.
    2) On DT there were bells to Lava/EF/EL/Zek from TS/NEK but nothing on ant/cl docks.
    3) Who knows, I wouldn't worry so much. A half decent 6 man should be able to take it, bot groups are much more difficult to get off the ground on a pvp server.
    4) They answered on discord that the server will be launching after 12pm PST their first priority is to get the live patch out then launch the beta, I believe.
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

1. Since we are starting in Vanilla, I would guess not since they did not specify otherwise. Either way it's not a big deal, we will find out tomorrow.

2. I couldn't find the comment, but that has been answered. It will not be EZtravel. It will be like when FG launched. (Nek Forest to EL, EL to Everfrost etc.)

3. Unlikely to get a comment from them. Other than when Race to Trak was launched I haven't seen anything stated about taking a more aggressive stance on botting.

4. In discord they said "afternoon PST" because they have a live server update to do in the morning.
  4. Spectre Active Member

Information coming soon™ (SoE & DB templated reply)