Please free stormhold!

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Corpsereaver, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Corpsereaver New Member

Still waiting for transfer tokens out of Stormhold. Some of us put a lot of time and effort into that server and would like our toons freed from cyberlimbo!! HALP
    Ceyllynn, Mizgamer62 and Prissetta like this.
  2. Lenarr Member

Agree. I'd like to move my SH toons to Maj'dul where my old live toons are, mainly because they have some one per account items. Unfortunately it's taking so long to get transfer tokens that my eq2 subscription expired a few days ago and there's no way I'm paying Daybreak $15 to resubscribe just to move my toons off SH.
  3. Corpsereaver New Member

Patch notes for today have added
    "TIME-LOCKED SERVERS
    Stormhold
    • All Characters on Stormhold have been granted a server transfer token that allows transfer to any non time-locked server."
    but I don't see them on any toon of mine.
  4. Lenarr Member

My subscription ran out 2 days ago...figured the transfer token's would probably arrive when that happened. I really don't plan on playing on maj'dul where my old toons are, but it would have been nice to get my SH toons there anyway.
  5. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

After you log into a character, there is a bit of a lag before the token is placed into the first available slot in your inventory.
    Dude likes this.
  6. Corpsereaver New Member

It took a while but it showed up. Just wanted to drop a line to say thank you to the team for taking care of it, and my account transfer later.
    Prissetta and Dude like this.
  7. Lenarr Member

Now how about Daybreak remove the need for a subscription to access SH, so toons can transfer? Needing a subscription to access SH in its current state is a joke.
    Simparri and Prissetta like this.
  8. Dream New Member

As far as I know, the Guild Halls will auto transfer to AB. If you don't choose a server with your token then your toons will auto transfer to AB as well. I hate the fact that we are being forced back to live.. How come we didn't get the option to lock our toons to Fallen gate until that server catches up to where Stormhold is now?
    Simparri, Lenarr and Ceyllynn like this.
  9. Simparri Active Member

That would be Damned nice & sensible of Daybreak to do but going by their record I doubt it'll happen.