PLEASE FIX TINKERED ITEMS

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Nunja, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Nunja Well-Known Member

There are several tinkered items that unattune when you zone or log. I have bugged this multiple times over the last year. How hard can it be to fix the lifestones and FD items?
  2. knine Well-Known Member

still working on the examine window they shouldn't have touched...
  3. Dannni Active Member

Its not a game breaking bug so imagine this one is quite low priority
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Exothermic Manastone and Gnomish Safety Recaller are the ones driving me nuts. I don't need to suicide very often, but when ya gotta, you need not to have to spend time attuning the thing!
    Mercychalice and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I hate that they changed gnomish safety recallers to be one charge. these are mastercrafted items that are fairly expensive. they should be unlimited charge items.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

They're not. They're unlimited charges. Perhaps you have some old ones?
  7. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Yes. They are. I literally just made these 5 mins ago. They made a stack of 20 single-use charms.

[IMG]
    Sorry to disappoint, but I am still going to call "upset" on these. They should be permanent charms. I even tested one of the 20 I made, and sure enough, when used, it disappears from my bag, and I now have a stack of 19 single-use charms.
    Tkia, Dude and Meneltel like this.
  8. slica Active Member

Why you gotta yell geez
  9. Meneltel Well-Known Member

So people can hear, of course!
    Mercychalice likes this.
  10. Nunja Well-Known Member

Because sick and tired of dying because when trying to used the items they are unattuned constantly. Seems the devs only listen to the crybears about the poor me i can't do this or this class is op....sick and tired of the constant nerfs that really are unnecessary.
    Argosunited and Meneltel like this.
  11. Argosunited Well-Known Member

pretty sure they just hate tinkering. how's the tinkerers belt working out for you now?
    they can't fix what's broken, and break what isn'.t
  12. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Tinkering items still don't stay attuned... such as http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/"Reliable"_Gnomish_Pacemaker. Cant put it on hotbar to reactivate it as it doesn't stay attuned from each time I log on and "reattune" it. So annoying, as well as the other itmes that also are not staying attuned.
  13. Kheldar Active Member

Fixed that for you.
  14. Lemilla Active Member

In the past, tinkered items had 5 charges. As a result, you could not stack them. One day, they changed them to only 1 charge but stackable.

The old items got bugged: they ended up with unlimited charges and keep unattuning.
    The new ones work as intended.

If you find the unattuning more annoying than the unlimited charges being helpful, just throw the old ones out and make new ones.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I want them unlimited AND attuned, LOL.
    Meneltel likes this.
  16. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I agree to that!
    Sigrdrifa likes this.