Please enable flying/leaping in Sanctus prestige house!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Zooeyzz, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Zooeyzz Member

Hi guys! As far as i know, it's the only big outdoor prestige house that doesn't allow flying/leaping. Makes decorating a lot harder. Pleeeeeeeeeeease can we get that fixed? Thank you!

Correction! not all houses allow mounts but all the recent ones do i think? It just feels like it should have it lol. Maybe it was intentional.
    Twyla, Quillyne, Kattt and 6 others like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

This would be good. Several prestige houses don't allow mounts, or if they do, no flying.
  3. Zooeyzz Member

I was thinking of the ones with big outdoor areas! They all seem to have it. I'm assuming it was just an oversight.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I know for sure that Oakmyst Glade and Hua Mein Retreat do not allow flying, and they should!

I don't think Personal Grotto allows flying either, but have never purchased it.
    Twyla, Geroblue, Kattt and 4 others like this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Personal Grotto doesn't. I had to install teleport pads to help with movement.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm not quite sure why they don't; if memory serves, the Deepwater place allows flight, and for all intents and purposes, it's completely "indoors," as in under a magic dome or cylinder or something that holds the water back behind invisible walls. And it has internal teleport pads built in, so ostensibly, there shouldn't be any reason why we can fly (swim?) there, but we can, thank the gods. So, if that one can do it, why not the really obviously "outdoor" places (like Oakmyst and Hua Mein), and large indoor ones, like the Grotto? :-/

Uwk
    Twyla, Kattt, Zooeyzz and 2 others like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I can see no mounts in Inn rooms and the dojo, there is barely room in there to swing an orc.

But larger spaces need mount flying, running, and leaping to be allowed.
    Twyla, Kattt, Zooeyzz and 3 others like this.
  8. Kattt Well-Known Member

Reviving this thread because I was thinking of buying another hua mein house because its SO pretty, but the idea of building a complicated structure with no flying and having to build scaffolding and all that junk makes me just feel too overwhelmed to bother buying it.

I don't even mind if you wish to make an invisible wall you can't fly beyond in certain parts of it or w/e, but no flying at all in such an expansive outdoor area makes working in it very laborious at best.

This ability to fly in most (not small ones like 2 room houses) houses would be one of the highest items on my wish list. If you can do it in the vacrul house, why not others? Please please? {{big puss in boots eyes}} =)
    Twyla, Breanna, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

The no flying/no mount is why I never considered buying some of the prestige houses.
  10. Edriliane Active Member

I would be great if we had the option to choose if flying is allowed ourselves, maybe with an object like the "Foggifier De-Foggififer 5000" which turns on and off the fog effects.
  11. Philomina New Member

Does anyone know which prestige houses allow you to place mounts?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If you convert a mount to a plushie (most of them can do that [right-click on 'em], even the Brooms, from what I hear), you can place it in any house, from what I understand (I once decorated an entire Isle of Mara prestige house full of plushies, pets, and converted mounts; that was a job!). Not sure about a Guild Hall, though I've seen some converted mounts in them.

But being able to use a flying mount as a working mount in a given place is random, apparently. X-P

Uwk
    Philomina, Geroblue and Breanna like this.