Please consolidate Ascension Potency Buff

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dragonsnacks, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Dragonsnacks Active Member

I started as Thurmagist but i'm thinking of switching to Ethermancy but my Sanguine Embrace is Mastered and my Etherlord is Apprenticed. Could you make the level 1, 5 and 10 potency buffs linked for all Ascension forms, so if i master one level 10 I master all level 10s?

Having to wait 5 months to level it up on its own, or pay $80 is a tad steep. thanks /hug
    Revanu and Jrox like this.
  2. Jrox Well-Known Member

I have to say this would not only be awesome but a great gesture on their part... :)
  3. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

except do you draw the line only at that one spell? Why is it different from say a grandmastered level 2 compared to another grandmastered level 2? I have 2 experts in one and would sure like those experts to carry over to the other classes. They set it up this way specifically to drain as much money from us as they can so that we would constantly feel the need to pay up to speed it up.

I'm not at all saying I don't wish it would happen, but I would be completely surprised if it did. I also would probably pay some money into one of the level 10 buffs RIGHT NOW if it was across each ascension. hint hint nudge nudge.

Honestly, though, I think a more realistic desire is for the level 10 buff to automatically switch you into that ascension. Having to go see the trainer after supposedly mastering a particular line is lame.
  4. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Nope because if this will be done you won't be paying for 3 other classes - you want to ruin whole business model that bee slowly implemented over duration KA - not going to happened!
    Meneltel likes this.