Please change loot on seraph in everfrost

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Lioneesa, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Lioneesa New Member

Since it can be monopolized by 1 person using programs taking it away from countless players for days straight, no idea how this is even possible. No mob like this should drop better loot then any x4 and its loot table should be more in line with how easy/often it spawns.
  2. pleasenerfnecrosthanks New Member

Someone using programs to farm a mob shouldn't be a big factor in how worth it is to farm said mob. Git gud or report them and ask your friends/guildies to report them

Seraph drops very good cloaks and the rest of its loot is generic shared loot AFAIK. There is a better tank cloak from x4 raid and unsure about the other 2 cloaks.
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

Every raid mob can be killed by bots for at least the first 5 or 6 expansions.. every single one.

Actually, it's loot table does match the difficulty when you compare it to the rest of the raid mobs on the server, because nothing other than contested Vox requires a real raid. All other x4s are 2 group able, all x2s are 1 group able
    Finwen likes this.
  4. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Or they could, you know, fix the difficulty of the encounter to actually require 12 people.
    Finwen and Zenji like this.
  5. Kalika Well-Known Member

On storm we almost duoed it (necro, warden) but we lacked mana and asked reinforcement, we probably 4 maned it and our gear was quite basic (no prisma at that time but tarton).

Similarly lot of classes can solo Chief Iceburn (summoners, crusader, warden - not sure about furies since warden do have encounter root --

Do you really want to increase overall difficulty ? I don' t since it would br terrible to have to group to kill a simple ^^ as it should be if you read the tooltip.
  6. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

I'm talking about the Seraph, which is X2, not ^^.
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

If they make x2's take 12 people can they make x4's take 24 too please? ;)
  8. Atan Well-Known Member

Hold on...

Yes, swap the loot table between Stag and Krathuk.

This solves so many issues.
    Finwen and Zenji like this.
  9. Zenji Well-Known Member

I would 100% support this.
  10. Tdark New Member

Zenji likes this.
  11. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

To dream the impossible dream...
    Zenji likes this.
  12. Lioneesa New Member

I agree, the loot you get should equal the difficulty of the mob.
  13. Kalika Well-Known Member

Yes we are talking about the same epic x2 mob, he is near iceburn that i soled with a warden (not even yet gear but they have encounter root) and while harvesting saw a Sk with prisma killing it (he died on first try, may be he was in dps stance) and a wizzie type with encounter root (actually ice) and many summoners.

My reference to ^^ was about the tooltip you get if you mouse over the target, ^^ should require at least a duo or 3 people, ^^^ a full group, 1^ should be really hard solo and so on ..

for low level defilers/mystic the ^^ tag is real, i had to help our 21 mystic to do his armor quest that required 10 ^^ 23 skelies in Thundering steppes. Mentored with my 33 conjurer and they died like mere no arrow mobs. He told me that he would certainly never had killed them solo.
  14. Venser Active Member

I am very confused
  15. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Me too.