Please announce bonus exp weekends further in advance

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Zural, Aug 15, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Zural Guest

To help the community take advantage of these rare opportunities, it would be very considerate of SOE to announce these weekends a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of there actual occurance rather than just 2 - 3 days. You look for our help a full year in advance to plan events such as fan faire, please be considerate of your players as well.

thank you in advance =)
  2. ARCHIVED-UnseenTC Guest

Great idea, but um... why is this on the EQ2Players Website Discussion forum?
  3. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

I was wondering the same thing.
  4. ARCHIVED-Khrack Guest

They don't need to announce it further in advance. You just need to actually play the game more, imo. They always list it on the welcome screen well in advance of the date it happens. If you don't play all that often (or if you're one of those hundreds of people that just "auto-close" the welcome screen when you login) then you wouldn't know.
    For the rest of us, there's no prob. I'd say leave it alone.
    Also... gotta agree with the other folks here. Posting in this forum (about this item of discussion) is pointless. I really don't think SOE could care less if their EQ2players website crashed and never came back online. They probably don't even read these forums. I'd post this commentary in a more suitable location personally.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zural Guest

Wasnt sure where else to post this as community news is closed to post creation.