Playing alone

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Patti, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Patti New Member

wanting to know if anyone has trouble with a quest where you find yourself unable to complete because you play alone. I've run into this several times where you have to pull a lever at same time in 2 different areas.
  2. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Some zones were specifically designed to be done with a group, especially puzzle zones like Unrest.
    Finora likes this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Have run into quite a few where 2 or even 3 of us cannot do it, Tserrina comes to mind.
    Finora likes this.
  4. exeq2player Member

I used to play in a guild and pvp. Quit for a long while, came back because I miss this place. So log in for an hour here and there, solo only. Yeah some dungeons are like that. Atrebe's Lab in Fens is like that. So any quests leading there are out. for solo :)
  5. Cravaro Active Member

If you are on Skyfire send me a message, I'll be your clicker.

On a side note but relevant..Try going for the Datacron on Fleet in SWTOR. Take 8 peeps. Or 5 if they know what to do.
    Rhodris likes this.
  6. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Try asking in chat for someone to help with the clicking. Unless it's the dead of night, chances are people will be willing to help you. :)
  7. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

On skyfire I play almost 1000% solo just due to weird time schedules and frequency of going afk. But the couple times I've needed some help (Unrest comes to mind) I just asked in general, got a couple people within a few minutes since that part and most of the multiple people needed doesn't take that long.