Playerbase

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Dreameh, May 9, 2018.

1. Dreameh New Member

Hello there, I am new to EQ2 (And the EQ universe in general)

I have read a little on the guild recruitment pages and from what i've seen Maj'Dul seems to be very popular.
    What i've also noticed is that it doesn't seem to matter too much to player on EU/US servers (seems to be no big difference).

so which server has the most active playerbase? :)
  2. Nilyana Active Member

Welcome! Maj'Dul has the biggest population, but I think Halls of Hate and Skyfire are pretty close in activity. Halls of Fate feels very similar to Maj'Dul anyway. I have never played on Skyfire myself. Antonia Bayle is the smallest live server. When I played there I saw many raiders and end game players pay to move to other server, especially Maj'Dul, myself included. Whatever live server you pick population is all at end game, so it will seem empty while you level up. Find a good guild! It will make a big difference! You might also look at our time locked server. You need a subscription to play on it, but much more low level activity. Might be better for someone who is just learning the game. Leveling is slower but more opportunities to group and learn the game and your class as you level up.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Slowfast New Member

The largest population on US base is Maj'Dul on EU-based Thurgadin, both of whom do not devote much of the population and on both are helpful guilds or players.
    As an alternative you should also consider Fallen Gate Server to get to know the game slowly.

Have fun in EQ2 and good loot)))