Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

He also made a pretty awesome kitchen island (that was you, wasn't it, Jerry?) that had a sink in the middle, as well as all sorts of different levels, cabinets, etc. :)

Uwk
  2. Rawl Well-Known Member

I still have detailing to do...
    [IMG]
  3. Rawl Well-Known Member

Yes, there is that island piece and a shelf piece too.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Karamella Well-Known Member

Good Lord, both look so great. I'm just imagining to put them under a window with the Brewday pane. Green curtains at both sides....perfect :)
  5. Rawl Well-Known Member

This is a picture of the item Uwk was referring to.

[IMG]
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Still a very lovely piece! :)

Uwk
    Rawl likes this.
  7. Rawl Well-Known Member

Ready to be submitted:

[IMG]
  8. Rawl Well-Known Member

Here is the start of the Halfling Kitchen Counter (without the curtain and sink, but with shelves instead. Do you like the shelves divided like that, or would you prefer one shelf across the center like the shelf on the left?

[IMG]
  9. Karamella Well-Known Member

I'd prefer it this way. The left half for larger pots and buckets, the right half for smaller pans and stuff like that.

Just my 2 cents :)
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

After years of filling my RL home with lovely IKEA products, I'd almost be excited to see a vertical row of small holes on either side, so you could adjust the shelves to where you needed them, ostensibly (without, of course, having that ability with the item, but ... meh, maybe not?). :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Rawl Well-Known Member

I am fairly certain, they wouldn't make the shelves adjustable. I'd have to request they be solid so you could put stuff on them.
  12. Rawl Well-Known Member

I did a poll in my Facebook group about the shelves configuration. the vote for one shelf in the middle won out by a 2 to 1 margin, so that's how I will proceed with this item.
  13. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted the companion item to go with the item with the sink.

[IMG]
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The wood textures are stunning.
    Merriel, Rawl, Febrith and 3 others like this.
  15. Karamella Well-Known Member

A 'Must Have' for every Halfling home ....*returns to her shopping list*
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Rawl and Febrith like this.
  16. Rawl Well-Known Member

I got a request to make a long bench which will go with the Gothic sofa and chair already on the marketplace, so I'm working on this. (It is modeled to be about 7.5 ft. wide, 2.5 ft. deep and 1.5 ft. tall.)

[IMG]
  17. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted this item to EQ2's Player Studio. Something to add to your collection :)

[IMG]
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

Gorgeous!
  19. Seni Active Member

Oh lordy.. I know just who that was for! lol.. I know they are going to looove that purple bench :D
  20. Seni Active Member

Also.. Rawl, your kitchen items are so lovely! I wish I could get multiple of each one.

And I don't think Uwk was wanting the shelves to actually be adjustable, but to just show the vertical row(s) of holes that (along with the little braces that hold the shelf and fit into the holes) allow the ability to move the shelves into different configurations.

I admittedly do not purchase high-end furniture (kids, pets, and furniture with names already on them usually don't mix well :)) but I've never met a master carpenter who would add that to his creations. He's going to put the shelves where he pleases, and you're going to like it! (lol)