Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grats! Fingers crossed! :)

Rosyposy and Merriel like this.
  2. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted this "light" version of the closet cabinet to EQ2's Player Studio:

Karamella, Febrith, Merriel and 2 others like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That looks cool, too! I hope they both make it! :)

4. Mugwort Member

This version will be ideal to use with the "Goth Plush" set and the "Dark Glass" pieces. Hope it makes it through as shown.
    Ocarinah, Merriel, Rawl and 1 other person like this.
  5. Rawl Well-Known Member

I thought I'd make another closet, but this one will be marble instead of wood.

6. Rawl Well-Known Member

Here is the basic base Marble texture for this closet. I intend to make a dark version as well. This is to give a general idea of how it will look.

7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Have you considered making curtains for these and asking them to make them open/close like the matoppie drapes? Then we could have a variety of colors/patterns of opening/closing drapes (assuming they would approve them, of course).
  8. Rawl Well-Known Member

I made these so the curtains you mentioned will fit as best as I could, so you could use them. I don't think they will make functional curtains from Player Studio submissions.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Jerry do you know that status of your items? I was hoping that bar set you made around time of Thatched Roof would be released since it would this Brewday since been two or three years now. I am also interested in that blue and grey curved staircase set and a bunch of other items.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Rawl Well-Known Member

They are both "complete" status, therefore they could be added to the marketplace whenever they choose to. I guess they haven't chosen to release them yet. I will ask them about those items. They aren't very responsive, so I may not get a reply.
  11. Rawl Well-Known Member

What do you think of the color combinations? Because of how the faces are stacked, this is about as much color variation I can use effectively.

Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nice! That would work with at least a few color schemes! :)

Febrith likes this.
  13. Rawl Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think it would work in the Qeynos Guild Halls.

Due to suggestions from my Facebook Group members, I may make the pillars and panels the same color as the rest, just an overall darker shade.
  14. Rawl Well-Known Member

15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Accidental double post? ;->

who's had that happen more than once :-/
    Rawl and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Rawl Well-Known Member

I think I like this version better than the previous one. What do you think?

17. Karamella Well-Known Member

My favorite so far :)
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Meh, I dunno; up to you, you're the artist. :)

Although I did like the one with both blues and golds in it... /shrug

Rawl likes this.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

This version is my favorite.
  20. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Crosses fingers that these items and much more get added soon.