Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

I agree with Uwkete, I think the notches are fine, and I think tinkered would be great. :)
  2. Rawl Well-Known Member

I am guessing, they will say the decorations in the notches doesn't conform to Gnomish designs, but I hope they don't. What do you think? If I don't change those decorations, I think it is nearly ready to be submitted.

[IMG]
  3. Karamella Well-Known Member

Tinkerish sounds very very good, I love that idea :)
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

I think the decorations are pretty, Jerry. I do hope they approve it. Awesome item that is versatile for so many different things besides windows and prestige house portals. :)

I can see it being used for port holes in a submarine and depending how small it gets, even used for building a 'potty' in an outhouse. :D
  5. Rawl Well-Known Member

I decided to modify the notches to eliminate the possibility this would require a revision request to change that appearance. I think this looks better anyway. If there are no objections, I will go ahead and finalize this and get it submitted.

[IMG]
  6. elflover Well-Known Member

I hope the approve it very nice!
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Looks great, Jerry! :)
  8. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted it to Player Studio. I suggested 3 be included for 350 DBC, and that it could be released during Tinkerfest.
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! :)

And I think the original decorations looked like heraldic "grenades" or "bombs," kind of, so for my money, they were quite Gnomish, though the second choice of yours looks good, too. ;)

Uwk
    Rawl, Karamella and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Karamella Well-Known Member

Want to have that :) Looks so great.

Btw the first design reminded me of the tinkered spy bugs you had to set free in Sundered Frontier ;)
  11. Rawl Well-Known Member

I got a request to make a closet cabinet, so this is what it looks like so far. I made the front opening such that you can install that purple curtain that opens and closes.

[IMG]
    Febrith, Karamella, Merriel and 3 others like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Matoppie Fiber Drapes! Yeah, that'd go well with them. :)

Uwk
    Febrith and Rawl like this.
  13. Karamella Well-Known Member

Yes yes yes....want it want it want it :)
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Rawl Well-Known Member

I like the Celtic Knot design on the top front panel, but the detail of the Celtic Knot Tree gets lost due to the small texture size, so I will have to redo that panel. Anyway, what do you think of this design, i.e. using Celtic Knot decorations on that panel, and the color with the design? Should it be without color, just the wood texture?

[IMG]
  15. Rawl Well-Known Member

My Facebook group friends suggest the outside design not have color, so that's how I will make the next iteration.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  16. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

I think the texture would go ok with grey too but I will always love more colour in the game :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Plain wood is fine. More options! :)

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Karamella like this.
  18. Karamella Well-Known Member

Plain wood *nods*
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. Merriel Well-Known Member

I would have to agree, plain color would be better, to give more options for those who don't want to decorate using purple. I do love the texturing and the gray color is nice too.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  20. Rawl Well-Known Member

I think this is about ready to be submitted. I changed the top panel design, added some detailing to the cloth back panel and also to the bar at the top and bottom of the side pillars. Do you like this the way it is?

[IMG]

EDIT: (Just submitted this to Player Studio.)