Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Love the incoming stuff . . ((sad to note that there is no NEW stuff for Frostfell on the Marketplace though)).
    I wish I had the talent to "create" stuff like that. But I don't have an artistic bone in my body unless I use someone elses art! I picture this program or whatever it is like POSER or DAZ and I tried both of those and just couldn't get it.
  2. cellinaire Well-Known Member

I feel your pain...well in my case I can't even make a thing for Player Studio 'cause I'm a South Korean myself... :(

(been wanting new rock/boulder/bedrock props for ages and I've just given up hope)..but knowing full well that there are many wonderful new items inc as always make me smile hehe :D wtg!
  3. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

I love the interlocking hearts
  4. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Is there any way I could suggest something? A friend of mine LOVES Tomtes. They are garden gnomes with super tall pointy hats. I bet we're not the only ones that would love some little gnomes floating around :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gretel like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But we already have gnomes--oh. Hmm. Advertise them as something like "ancestral totems" or such? :D

Uwk
    Gretel and Prissetta like this.
  6. Wizzam Well-Known Member

We may have gnomes, but they aren't this cute!
    [IMG]
  7. Gretel Well-Known Member

OMG. Want!
  8. Rawl Well-Known Member

This is how it might look if I don't add any more detailing to it before I submit it. What do you think?
    [IMG]
  9. Rawl Well-Known Member

Those look like they'd be simple enough to make, not sure they'd approve them, and if they did, they couldn't be that small. I'd probably have to make em at least 3 ft. tall. The beards wouldn't look like hair either, they'd be sort of sculpted shapes.
    Xillean, Ocarinah, Katz and 2 others like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, would probably still be better than a lot of the official hair (did I say that? I said that...bad kitteh). ;)

Uwk
    Rawl and Prissetta like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Looks nice! I was a bit worried about the hearts on the back, but they look like they're just thicker, embroidered velvet or some such instead of something hard. Cool! :)

Uwk
    Faeonara, Ocarinah, Gretel and 2 others like this.
  12. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Speaking of PS, when will we see the new frostfell items????
  13. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted this Two Hearts Loveseat to Player Studio for Erollisi celebration in February.

[IMG]
  14. Rawl Well-Known Member

I don't know. I didn't submit anything for this event this year, but there is plenty of old stuff they could release now anyway.
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Bristlebane Day...I bet they would approve for bristlebane day :D
  16. Merriel Well-Known Member

I actually asked for garden gnomes some time back, in this thread in fact, but I'm still waiting. I even included some images as samples. One of these days, I'm sure. :D
  17. Rawl Well-Known Member

Getting ready to submit the Two Hearts Door to Player Studio for the Erollisi celebration in February.

[IMG]
    Xillean, Trixwynter, kianne and 8 others like this.
  18. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Oooooo.l . . LOVE LOVE LOVE the doors!!!
    kianne, Merriel, Rawl and 2 others like this.
  19. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

There will be Frostfell player studio items
  20. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Yes, i duplicated the bristlebane ride set but there will be more sets down the line