~Player-studio Block Houses Display~, AB Massive [Image Heavy]

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Some of you may remember that I published the Villas awhile back for people to view the villas at maximum and minimum sizes. I have added more to this house display and the house title has changed. Location of house:
    Antonia Bayle Server
    Massive Home (or Hall of Fame)
    ~Player-studio Block Houses Display~
    Owner: Ocarinah
    This house contains display of the building block house bundles available on Marketplace. Not all are displayed here but the following are:

• Elven Bath House *** New ***
    • Maudlin Heights Manor
    • Villa of Daisies
    • Villa of Moonflowers
    • Villa of Roses
    The Elven Bath House and Maudlin Heights Manor are not assembled but each of the villas are assembled. Each of the villas scales exactly the same way but one is at minimum, one at default and one is at maximum size.
    The Elven Bath House and Maudlin Heights Manor items have the smaller sizes lifted off ground so that you may see the bottoms of the pieces. For items that there is only 1 item in the set, those are set to maximum. Bundle items are sold separately as well.

Elven Bath House Bundle *** New ***

[IMG]

[IMG]

Maudlin Heights Manor Bundle

[IMG]

[IMG]

Villa Bundles

[IMG]

** Note: For more images of these three villas please click here.

Seaside Items

[IMG]

Rustic Wooden Stairway

[IMG]

=================================================================================

Shadowplay a.k.a. Neko Zero as MOST of the items he has created on display in his house. If you would like to view his items (such as the images below), his display house is located at Antonia Bayle Server, South Qeynos, Isle of Refuge, Shadowplay.

Sprocket Queen Theater Boat Assembled

[IMG]

Brew Barrel Bar Assembled

[IMG]

Giant Amanita Mushroom House

[IMG]

Winter Chateau Assembled

[IMG]

Maudlin Heights Manor Assembled

[IMG]

=================================================================================

This was just posted about the *** new *** items added to Marketplace:

If you know of other artists displaying their beautiful items, please post here with:

Server Name
    Location or House Leaderboards Category
    House Title
    Owner
    Description of what is displayed

Thank you so much to all the player-studio artists for all their beautiful house and appearance items you create for all of us to enjoy!!

If you are wishing to view the new Dhalgar House and Building Blocks, please click here.
  2. Xillean Well-Known Member

TYTYTYTYTYTY!!!! I was really wanting to see some of those at max and min size before I bought them so thank you very much for this!!!
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

You are welcome!
  4. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this!
  5. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you sooooo much!!
  6. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

This is...amazing
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'll definitely have to check out the Bath House! I love a "true" water effect, and that looks like it has one! :D

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.