PLAYER PANELS AT SOE LIVE – FIRST TIME EVAH!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Aug 31, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-ratbast Guest

Daalilama@Nagafen wrote:
    You would be finished if you ever got chinese handcuffs on you.

Panels at the very least give the appearance of trying by soe. its better than a kick in the teeth, dont look a gift horse in the mouth, etc...

you should stop looking at it as a "game direction" change vector and start looking at it as a community involvement program. i dont think they implied player panels were now dictating content or giving devs marching orders. its not designed as feedback to soe. its for the players at soelive/fan faire.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Daalilama@Nagafen wrote:
    Pretty much this. When the most passionate players trying to make the game better are banned from community forums, it doesn't really speak much about your commitment to hearing what we think, how we play, or how the game could be better.
    Your actions speak much louder than your PR.
  3. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Cyliena wrote:
    Hint: Cyliena drinks Tom Collinses.
  4. ARCHIVED-SOE-Brasse Guest

We still have a few spots left for player panels. =)
    I am still really hoping someone will step up to run a panel on Guild management or running raids sucessfully.
    Panelists (up to four per topic) will get free all-access passes, and if Cyliena needs a Tom Collins to get started, this Dwarf can make it happen. Not sure what everyone else's starter fluid is. =P
    ~Brasse
  5. ARCHIVED-foodcity Guest

SOE-Brasse wrote:
    Still though, dont forget to give the happy halfling chef a reminder that there are spots open :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

SOE-Brasse wrote:
    You don't want to see me drunk at Fan Faire. I already made a rear end of myself last year on the podcast and was only tipsy then. ;)

Good panel ideas though, but I'm definitely not the person for them. :D Hope someone else jumps in and runs some!
  7. ARCHIVED-Dethdlr Guest

SOE-Brasse wrote:
    Coors Light or draft Killians Irish Red. :)