Plate leggings

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Kashmeer, Feb 13, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Kashmeer Guest

I have one thing that I really would really be nice if it was addressed it just looks silly. Lots of plate leggings (not all) have a chain or scale look around the waist but they have nothing around the waist/belt to complete the look. The graphic that completes the legs and looks like a belt is on some of the chest pieces but not all. eg. Paladin relic legs and just about any other chest plate. Could the leggings have a complete graphic so that the armour doesn't look like a couple pieces of plate strapped to long johns /grin. Kash
  2. ARCHIVED-kellan123 Guest

I did notice this and couldn't stand this look with my relic legs.
  3. ARCHIVED-EvilIguana966 Guest

In general I'd like to see better meshing of the different armor models. I am wearing a "vanguard" model breastplate and "plate" model pants and there is a small but definite area at my waist where I am completely transparent because the shirt model does not meet up with the leg model. There has been talk for some time of an overhaul of the armor model system making it easier on the art department to add unique armor pieces. I am crossing my fingers that part of that will be a fix for the problem I just described.
  4. ARCHIVED-HairyDustBall Guest

I think this look was in response to the general dislike fo the triangular butt flap that many pieces of plate have. As if saying well if you dont like the big ugly flap we'll just get rid of it and leave you totaly exposed,.... but if you look at real armor the have a kind of extnsion to the breast plat that comes down (over the important bits) then splits coverint each leg overlaping the top of the leggings. Id realy like to see more of that kind of look.