Plant house item list

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Robynous, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Robynous Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I am trying to find all of the plants that are house-items in the game, has anyone created a full list? My list is presently at 347 items! I may need a dedicated house to put them all in!

I have already done eqtraders, eq2furniture and https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Plant_(Item_Subtype)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Might I suggest either a dungeon (though I'm not sure which one would work best for that) or the Tenebrous Tangle prestige house, for the wide open spaces? :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Robynous like this.
  3. Lera Well-Known Member

If it's not on EQ2Furniture, you can't get it. The Plants category lists 496 items, 499 if you include the three lower-quality potted palms. If you want a checklist, search for the Plants category and then click the Printable version button at the bottom of the page. Then you can paste that into a spreadsheet (or Notepad first if you want to get rid of the formatting and pictures).
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'oh! Here I'd been doing it the hard way all this time...first into Notepad to get clear of any dangling HTML codes, then into WordPerfect for real formatting (WP, while the greatest word processor on the planet, can barf occasionally on some stray code bits...at least I can do a very nicely detailed Find and Replace for <all those sorts of strings>, and then enter the pertinent stuff by hand into a spreadsheet. X-P

I am such a twit! Never once thought to check the Printable button... :-/

Thanks! :D

Uwk
  5. Robynous Well-Known Member

Thanks for this! I think I made a mistake somewhere and downloaded their list of flowers! I have downloaded the full list now and will collate it with what I have. My list is at 423 of which I only have 138! I only have room for another 130 things in the house I am working on, so some things will have to go!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

When in doubt: Mistmoore Crags Estate, when you worry enough about server mergers/consolidations to use the very best free Veteran's Reward prestige house storage (with full Expanders = 1200 slots)! :D

Or, if you're brave (I'm beginning to get there, slowly), house item dungeons, used for the express purpose of a 2000 slot warehouse (can you put Expanders on a dungeon?). :)

But if you're expressly doing a "Greenhouse House" sort of thing, hmm... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Robynous Well-Known Member

Since the toon I was housing doesn't really have enough space, I claimed Sprocket's Interlocking Plane on my main Carpenter and put down 306 Green Field Squares! I then put down all the Vesspyr willows and oaks I had, plus a bunch of other stuff, and called it the Laputa Arboretum. It has 900 without expansion so that had better do! I'll have to decide whether I want to organise it, or just make it random.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG! How very cool! :D Are you referring to the awesomest anime on the planet (by Miyazaki), or the original book (by Jonathan Swift)? If the former, I suggest having a big ol' honkin' tree in the middle, with perhaps some clear-ish Squares or Tiles coming down from the branches for that lovely Yggdrasil effect. :)

Uwk
  9. Robynous Well-Known Member

Miyazaki, yes. I made a super big tree at the centre by combining several Vesspyr willows!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome! :D

Uwk
    Robynous and Breanna like this.