Planes of Prophecy Recipes: Provisioner

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by Caith, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Taled New Member

I've only pushed to 104, but I've noticed that other than all of the 'food' being marked as drinks, it also has no duration so it does not provide a buff or any stats.
  2. Sejreia Active Member

@Taled
    You're exactly right! and this is why those that are, get used up immediately. Took my Wizzy out to plane of magic and suited her up to start the Adventuring side of things. My log repeated saying I consumed a Jerk Talpidae as soon as I landed on the ground they were all gone. Went to go make my old drink as was recommended and a few more of the new to test and that's what I found; Duration 0 seconds for those all listed above.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Just a quick summary of questions/issues for Caith when he can surface for air:

• snacks don't fit in the food/drink depot
    • broker search will need to be updated with a "snacks" item type
    • yields are only 6 on the handcrafted food and drink, while the Twark recipes yielded 10 on pristine
    • Yield on the mastercrafted Matron's Cobbler is only 1. Yes, the duration is much longer than we've had for rare food/drink in past tiers, but going from a yield of 50 on the old stuff, to a yield of 1 per rare still seems ... wrong, unless the matron's heart is going to be more common than food/drink ultr-rare harvests normally are.
    • Is there going to be a mastercrafted drink?

The following foods need to have their type changed from Drink to Food, and a duration added:
    • Fried Nightmare
    • Jerk Talpidae
    • Breaded Cichlid
    • Stormwrought Casserole
    • Roast Talpidae
    • Stormwrought Stew
    • Greatmole Sandwich
    • Stormwrought Twist
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I've been told the snacks are flipflopped, too, with the higher level higher ingredient count versions of snacks having the same stats and less duration than the ones lower in the tier. I'll get the names into a nice clumped summary tomorrow-ish.
  5. Caith Developer

I hadn't balanced the short duration snacks yet, they currently just had carbon copies of the long duration ones. The short duration snacks have the correct component count (I know it seems weird, it's for economy reasons), but they have a higher buff, or at least will shortly.
  6. Elowith Active Member

I presume this is noted somewhere, but so much to read through - autoconsuming the matron's cobbler 'eats' them all and an equal amount of your drink.
  7. Anatha Active Member

Have the new foods that are labeled incorrectly as drinks been fixed yet?
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

They're still labeled as drinks with no duration.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The foods are now foods. If someone has some spare time, could they eyeball them, please? Thanks!
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

On a quick scan, here's some of the things that look a bit ... off

• Matron's Cobbler - the quantities of materials needed for this item are still very askew, especially for a yield 10 item. (And 10 still seems low for something made with an ultra-rare harvest.). It is also using the wrong fuel (requesting celestial filament instead of celestial kindling.)
    • Will there be a rare drink as well?
    • Resource quantities on the following need checking as they and the fuel amounts seem awry:
      • Arrowroot
      • Chebakia
      • Jaffa
      • Fairy Bread
      • Atole
      • Dolma
      • Tejuino
  11. lily21 New Member

Confirmed, Matron's Cobbler uses the wrong fuel. Are there magical filaments in this pie?

Also - this is not a bug but a design question: the materials/ingredients are brightly colored and "pretty." Could the food icons be recolored to appear likewise magical?
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I've just heard that Matron's Cobbler is speed-autoconsuming still, even though it has a duration. I'll try to double-check it later, but I'm juggling several things at once right now.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

[BUG] While Matron's Cobbler is labeled as a food, fits in the food slot, and has a food icon when consumed, it is still over-writing any DRINK consumed before it. If you consume a DRINK after eating this food, the cobbler is over-written by the drink. So, somewhere in that code, it still thinks it is a drink.