Planes of Prophecy Recipes: Carpenter

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by Caith, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Caith Developer

The Planes of Prophecy Carpenter recipes have not yet been implemented as we are still finalizing some of the art selection for them. Once they are implemented this will be the thread to provide feedback or report bugs.
  2. Caith Developer

Hi folks, time for a quick update! We're about halfway through the carpenter recipes, but now that we have opened the solo and adventure zones we want to give you all the chance to chime on in thing you would like to see. If there are any pieces of art that from the expansion zones that you would love to see turned into house objects, go ahead and attach a screenshot, with a zone and loc, and we will see what we can do. Due to how many of the zones are put together, not everything can be done from a technical standpoint, but I'll take a stab at everything suggested.
  3. Sharann Well-Known Member

Hey Caith,

Awesome idea! I've got a few items I really like to see as house items (I haven't done the entire zone yet but everything looks gorgeous).

But my number one request would be: a glass tile please please oh pretty please! :):)

Back to the new zone:
    Trees: they look great with the nice glowing trunk. Zone: Pakiat Bluffs, loc -466, 162, -794
    [IMG]

Zone: Esoterra Gardens loc -575, 124, 290
    [IMG]

Floor tiles: Khali Vahla loc 280, 581, -670
    [IMG]

Zone: Pakiat Bluffs, loc -466, 162, -794
    [IMG]

Cheers,
    Sharann
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Oh boy! I will have to checkout the zones now so I can request stuff. :)
  5. Lysioronn New Member

Here are some ideas for tiles with textures of the Plane of Magic. I changed some colours with a graphic-program.

Crystal-texture from near the Fount of arcanum:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Aetherscar:
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Fount of Arcanum-rock
    [IMG]
    Drukyna-Marsh
    [IMG]
    Esoterra
    [IMG]
    Pakiat-rock
    [IMG]
    Pakiat-rock underwater-reflection
    [IMG]
    Yrzu
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

What would also really be nice as house-item are the wall-elements with turquoise glass and the big City sculptures in the City of Vahla. One could build good Pavillons with them.

Also the round ground tile of Amphitheater of Song :), and the pillars with green flame there.

And the green-turquoise water with green steam as a tile in the area of House of Vahla.

(The more tile-sets the better XD (squares, round, triangle...)
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oooh this is a brilliant idea Caith - thanks for asking! In addition to all of the above I love these:-

[IMG]

Or even just this little bit of it...
    [IMG]

Also, ALL the wonderful plants please!

[IMG]

And this lovely ethereal looking one

[IMG]

And this as a floor tile as the colour is wonderful
    [IMG]

No doubt I'll find more as I travel further around the expansion!
  7. Sejreia Active Member

[IMG]
    So far, these; I'll be back with more, I'm sure :)
    These Lily (or Largy) Pads
    I know we have the following, similar plants, in cool purpley~blue. But, these are warmer;
    [IMG]

and, these blue spotted translucent vines;

[IMG]
    Thank you! :)

edit: nothing like working on your post to see someone's posted the same! ahh! lol Like your post Febrith! :)
  8. Febrith Well-Known Member

Great minds!:))
  9. Varnessala New Member

This blue-orange bushes in the Drukyna Marsh are wonderful, and the other one in green near Pakiat-area:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    This blue glowing flowers of spire-island and the ones in esoterra gardens are great:
    [IMG]
    The purple glass-vitrine in the Pakiat area:
    [IMG]
    Lion as housepet (for those who don´t have the lion-mount):
    [IMG]

Maybe there is a tiny shiny questline hidden under a stone in Plane of Magic, like the one for Mara-Island carpenter scroll, with special house-item recipes.
  10. Senya Well-Known Member

This item that looks like a gold shield (hopefully able to really scale it up)

[IMG]

And then these images have already been posted, but I want to add my vote to these particular images:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  11. kikatt New Member

I really love the texture posted.. and the details off the golden disc city. I would like to see the little arcane pieces from the signature quest that we have to read, or the arches and support for the arcane fount. I have trouble with screenshots on this computer .. if anyone else would post them? Oh and if we can't make some of the items.. having them in the moonlight enchantment zones would still be marvelous!
  12. LunarFlower Member

Wow these are very beautiful and I vouch for all of them! ...could we also get some plain white plate stacks and maybe plate stacks of future plates that come out, Caith? I would love that so much! :)
  13. Lysioronn New Member

Some pics for Kikatt, I hope the items are right:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. Senya Well-Known Member

I have another request since carpenter recipes haven't been completed. This has NOTHING to do specifically with PoP, but would be (I assume) a very welcome addition:

How about getting building block pieces like these (picture is from EQ2 Traders) that match our current sets of crafted building blocks. (Sumac, Adamantine, Rosewood, etc)

[IMG]
  15. kikatt New Member

TYTYTTY! for the pics! I thought of something else cool.. but i have to go through the sig quest again to get it.. the well! and i would love more pieces for :rolleyes:rosewood as per Senya's post.
  16. Edelphia Active Member

oh yes, pretty please!
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Have not been in any of the dungeons but here are items from overland area and collectors/premium house. Would want either in carpenter recipe books or for 2018 holiday events. Prefer animated plushies over pets since the way houses load nowadays the pets sink into anything they are placed on which is super frustrating.

Would love craftable building blocks to include the new frame building blocks that have been added this year.
    Would love if level 90 and 100 building block complete sets (high keep, high hold woods) to be added.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

In addition to all of the above - though not particular to the new expansion, carpenters have been calling for these trees for literally years now.....

[IMG]

And the green pods which were available during the Dragon Ring event. Also, the red version of those trees which comes from a shiny collection. To be able to make them would be wonderful but loyalty or other merchant would also be amazeballs - pleeeeeease - with sugar on top.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Yep! Agree totally. The person that adds those 3 items would be considered a god and might receive a cake or something. I posted in Loyalty Merchant about wanting a recipe for those trees and pod and a couple other items. Plus a big list of stuff that was special event/cannot get any more for loyalty merchant. Any and all are welcome to be in this expansion recipe book but I thought I might overwhelm with more pics of items in here. I would welcome any item I have seen in previous expansion zones to become house items any way I can get them. :D

P.S. The blue and red sproutlings, the pod and the valerian bloom would match this expansions plants really well and I cannot imagine anyone complaining to receive in 101-110 carpenter recipe books.
  20. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I know it's not from the new stuff, but I've been waiting about a decade for single panes of glass, like a single wall from the "A small display case" house item. \aITEM -1318573909 -487826037:a small display case\/a
    [IMG]