Planes of Prophecy Recipes: Alchemist

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by Caith, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Caith Developer

Please provide any feedback or bugs for level 101 to 110 Alchemist recipes here. Please be as descriptive as possible when describing bugs with functionality.

Note: Alchemist potions have not yet been implemented.
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Looking through the advanced books on Oliver, I see no new poisons or potions. 10 new levels calls for something I think.....
  3. Jerret New Member

The fuel being used for the lvl101+ receipes is one of the main components, not one of the real fuel components.

For the alchy rush writs it says 110 rank rush order but at lvl106, i'm still having to make lvl101 receipes
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

His post says the potions aren't in yet. :D
  5. olleran Active Member

Recipe - Devastation Fist Expert
    Produced - ( text )
    show target self
    casting instant
    recovery instant
    recast instant
  6. Lateana Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be nice if the Alchemist recipes used candles for fuel instead of food harvests ;)
  7. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

ah must have missed that post. good to know. ty niami.
  8. EmJay Member

I just felt I had to ask because I find it very strange. Is it intended that the recipes for fighters' combat arts made by an alchemist use regular harvestables for fuel instead of candles?
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

All spellcrafting (alchemist, jeweler, sage) combines are asking for weird ingredients for spells, including for the fuels. As far as we know, it is a bug, though I've not yet cornered Caith to get an official answer. He's been swamped, and I've been giving it a few patches for things to settle down a bit.
  10. Fandi New Member

Monk's Black widow stance is in the recipe books for grandmaster and ancient craftable
  11. Fandi New Member

Are alchemists getting potions this xpac or No? Didn't see them in the books I scribed
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

It's in the first post, they're not in yet
  13. EmJay Member

Will new recipes for potions and poisons be added at some time in beta? The assassins and rangers have an AA increasing the base damage of hemotoxin or caustic poisons and we haven't gotten an upgrade to them since AoM.
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We're still waiting on potions and poisons.

Meanwhile, we're halfway there on version numbers for the CA's. Recipe names are now things like "Sever IX (Expert)", but "Sever (Expert)" is still the product name.
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Alchemist rush orders now need to be changed to include the CA version numbers :D ... And sage ones need to be changed to do the same for spells.
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I must say that I very much like the health potion which gives a flat % of HP and not a random number, seeing the insane amounts of health players have now.
  17. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Fast stuff on the first pass through the new potions and poisons that snuck in overnight.

• There's no red (damaging) poisons. There should be a couple "breach" since we haven't had any crafted version of those since AoM. :(
    • Yields are off. The Planar are mostly yielding 1-5 (while we've become accustomed to 10). However, there are a couple 1-10 ones in there: Planar Noxious Reprieve, Planar Acidic Blast, Planar Ignorant Bliss, Planar Warding Ebb. The rare (Valorous) are a bit more consistent and are yielding 10 for the potions, 25 for the poisons. The rares needed, though are alllll over the place instead of relying on the rare roots (which now will have the least demand in the expansion, if I'm looking at things correctly).
    • There are no "remedy" (cure) potions. We get a reprieve to ward against specific damage, but no cure potions this time around?
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Expert spells are still asking for 200 candles on top of the 2 rares. 700 gold per spell + rares seems over the top.

I had a look at the rares for potions and I have troubles finding any kind of consistency.
    • valorous arcane reprieve, essence of clarity, elixir of intellect asks for 2 darkstone
    • valorous elemental & noxious reprieve, essence of health, elixir of piety ask for 1 rubicite ore
    • valorous elixir of constitution & tactic, essence of power ask for 1 storm ent heartwood
    • valorous elixir of deftness & thorns, essence of regeneration ask for 2 strands of ether
    • valorous elixir of fortitude & transcendence ask for 2 cnidara hide
    Poison rares (missing red poisons which is strange for a decap) ask for :
    • acidic blast and ignorant bliss ask for 2 cnidara hide
    • Marked target asks for 2 darkstone
    • Warding ebb asks for 1 storm ent heartwood
    Why do some ask for 1 and other for 2, with a 25 yield for poisons and 10 yield for potions?
    I miss the dusts and thaumic materials for sure.

Common wise:
    • Planar noxious reprieve, acidic blast, ignorant bliss and warding ebb have a 10 yield while all other have a 5 yield as said above
    • They all use 10-2-2-2 component wise but there isn't any kind of consistency in what the primary ingredient is, I find that disturbing.