Planes of Prophecy Raid Beta Testing

Discussion in 'Raid Discussion' started by Gninja, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Gninja Developer

If you have a full raid force and would like to test a specific day let me know and I can check if schedule allows.
  2. endlesslove New Member

I would love to thank you very much Gninja for taking a few of the guys and testing some heroic zones. They very much enjoyed it and had a blast. Maybe Mithril will get some more healers and try to raid in a couple of weeks. Happy hunting to you Gninja. and again thank you. would love to try again on 11/10 or 11/17. Thanks again for all that u do. Its amazing.
  3. Iscariat New Member

In Beta I am in Mithril.

When/if Mithril gets the opportunity I will be there.

On another note; currently completing my degree in Software Development so any opportunity to provide Q/A would be mutually beneficial.
    Tons of experience which date back to eq1 beta days. As well as a host of other titles in every genre including productivity.

I'm always either on or at PC working on SDLC and exploring VR/AR coding concepts. The board is on alert :)
  4. SteveB New Member

if there would be some raids were you can sign up solo it would be great, since sadly not to many guildies playing the beta yet and it is furthermore impossible to get a raidforce together. Could bring an inqui ;-)
  5. Gninja Developer

I will see if I can setup a pick up raid toward end of beta but time is short.
  6. SteveB New Member

That would be really nice :)
  7. Ellimist Active Member

Oh I would like in on the pickup raid as well if one gets going. Would be nice to see the raids.
  8. SteveB New Member

Do you have any time already in Mind since there is neither a possibility to really test a RAID since it is hard to get people for it if there is ntohing to gain nor there is any option to get the RAID reward by yourself?!