Planes of Prophecy Expansion Stream - Tues, Oct 17 at 10AM PT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arclite Well-Known Member

Question: What strategy are you guys employing to help returning players catch up with the grind, specifically leading up to the expansion?
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

What time zone are you in?
    Dude and Zgragy like this.
  3. brokenshieldd Active Member

Will we be able to buy the New xpac with are Steam account? And will you be able to update the Beta Server if you have not preorder the xpac ??
  4. Gnaff Active Member

Eastern
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Oh OK, then still no.
    Dude and Arkmarux like this.
  6. Gnaff Active Member

Ok, i will ask you again later :)
  7. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

If Gnaff were a cat

8. Dark Beast New Member

All I want is Guild Hall Status reduction items pleaaaaaaazzzz! :)
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

One simple question;

What is being done to fix the mistakes made in KA that drove away endless amounts of long term players, and made the game a chore rather than a game?

I’m sure I could ask many more, but if it’s like past scenarios they’ll pick the simple ones like ‘When can I have a hexagonal potted plant?’
    Siren, ziboo, Scrappyz and 4 others like this.
  10. Earar Well-Known Member

hope they remove most prereq on epic 2 ... otherwise .. it will be a real pain to catch up.

also what will happen to people who start now ? they'll have to up their ascensions AND levels. yeah ... if they don't do anything .. I fear won't be much returning players ... or not for long
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  11. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Our guild is super excited to see the Livestream today!! Are we there yet??? :cool:
    HaphazardAllure and Prissetta like this.
  12. Laaw Well-Known Member

This last xpac has been very tough on alts, I hope PoP is more alt friendly.
    Siren and Mizgamer62 like this.
  13. Noizette Active Member

This really needs to be taken into serious consideration. I have several friends who quit at the end of ToT, looked at getting KA on sale with a view to returning, but when they saw the enormous grind ahead of them decided not to come back.

At this stage I'd imagine enticing returning players or new ones will be extremely difficult due to the way KA worked out.
    Scrappyz and Mizgamer62 like this.
  14. Laaw Well-Known Member

KA has been the worst Xpac that I have experienced in eq2 from the beginning
    Mizgamer62 and Earar like this.
  15. Xavion Well-Known Member

everyone please delete or remove your messages to that of repeats and just dumb questions because the less wasteful questions there are the more serious answers we can get on stuff cause the devs wont have anything else to pick from the hat. Otherwise the stream will be full of stupid answered questions like "is muh pvp cumin back plz plz i wan mah pvp plz?" and i think we could have saved that useless question for something better like " what is being done to enhance the lacking decline of population and what steps do you intend to make toward gaining back the lost populous along with new players?"
  16. Altho Well-Known Member

Excited and yet somewhat scared, with ascensions taking over and the "combining of our old abilities / spells", I have NGE fears
    Laaw likes this.
  17. Ladystars New Member

Sounds great! :)
  18. Laaw Well-Known Member

If I have this right the world event is for access to the PoP, if that is correct then it is a huge improvement. And for that I am excited for the broadcast today.
  19. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Scared on my end that the stream is going to confirm my fears that they learned to next-to-nothing from three consecutive mixed reception expansions in a row, and we end up with another linear region with no real exploration, bland instances with 4 difficulties and not much variance even between instances, as well as a massive grind wall that only looks impressive to bean counters due to how much money they saved lol.
    Zgragy likes this.
  20. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Almost!! I'm getting quite excited myself. Read through this whole thread last night, and am super ready for the devs to show off what they've been working on. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.