Planes of Prophecy Expansion Stream - Tues, Oct 17 at 10AM PT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alenna Well-Known Member

I think he is saying if you've done it on one toon you should not be able to get it for another toon.
  2. Gawronich Member

Whether the alteration of date AA (like a -5% reuse, etc.) or is it not planned? If not then when they will fix it?
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

well ... pallies have amends but they have LOT LESS potitionnals. They keep agro maybe more easily than others, but when they lose it they struggle more than others to get it back.

and if every class get an amend type of spell .. then .. where are the class differences. It makes all classes the same and so make only 1 fighter class. I don't want amend on my bruiser, I want other tools
  4. Earar Well-Known Member

salvage ?

nice stuff would be like the peacock timeline ... be able to transform some epic weapons from 1 handed to 2 handed.

I imagine for exemple crusaders or other classes that cannot dual wield if they want to go dps mode.
  5. Bealeb New Member

Will we see something similar to the epic repercussions qeustline? Would be nice to be able to get the epic spells for our alts without having to grind out all the ascension, factions, questlines to get it. A few short simple quests for epic spells would be fantastic.
  6. Earar Well-Known Member

why an epic repercussion ?

epic repercussion was made because the spells were on the weapon !!
    here ... they made the epic spells separate from the weapon. so u don't need

And I guess U'd still have to do the epic quest if u want the spells. Or if they do it .. won't be next xpac .. but the one after.
  7. Chillispike Active Member

Oh i meaned the releated ascension class on the spells in general.
  8. Alarra Well-Known Member

I would like to know if you will include something with the standard edition such as the following to help new and returning players get straight into the fray:
    The Bauble of Extreme Catch-up (1 Character Only)
    • Boosts Character to level 100
    • Gives Character 350 AA
    • Gives Character 10 levels on all 4 Ascenstions
    • Enables the character to select 1 ascension to boost all spells to master
    • Boost Deity Point Potency to 50
    • Boost Deity Point Stamina and Crit Bonus to 20
    • Gear that should be able to be used in the Expac's initial solo zone
    • All class spells boosted to Expert up to level 100.
    • 200,000 platinum
  9. Alarra Well-Known Member

Will Chanters be relevant again? Will our stun/mez/daze/silence spells affect named encounters in a meaningful way to make the encounter less difficult?
    (But said encounter still be achievable without us)
    HaphazardAllure and Scrappyz like this.
  10. Alarra Well-Known Member

Will the Coercer spell Amnesia finally get deleted? It must be the most unused spell outside of PVP.
  11. Mowse Well-Known Member

Cost of expansion?
  12. Alarra Well-Known Member

Could you please do the following to start some form of buzz?
    • Refresh your steam page
    • Add more information to your twitter/reddit/facebook about the new expansion
    • Add more teaser stuff to your social media
    • Add some information to the Daybreak games main website
    • Change the picture of Lanys (AOM) on your Daybreak Webpage to the latest expac image
    • Reach out to gaming sites like Massively OP and other gaming sites to give them information about the new expac and what your outlook for the game is
    • When Daybreak games has their next gaming event booth, have something that mentions EQ2 on it.
    Please advertise and get new/old players into the game so we have more people to enjoy it with.
  13. Uncle Active Member

can i have what your having .. most of this can be received via db cash/quests/playing the game for a week or two already. i also recommend a krono instead of 2300 plat since they are worth 5 times as much. and for everything listed the standard edition would goto around 60 bucks if this was to happen.
  14. Stach Well-Known Member

Devs have already stated that Epic 2.0 will be the best item for at least the next expansion. So if we have to not equip the Epic and equip a 2 hander you are taking all that work away and lowering overall dps/heal/whatever, unless we are giving them to mercs there is no reason to have them in the expansion.

If your going to make a cryptic comment like that, then please expand a little.
  15. Fenin Member

All spells from 1 ascending to master? Ppl who have been playing the same main ascension since launch don't even have that. Instant research on just that alone is well over $1,000.00, along with everything else you want they'd be charging $1,500+ for that xpack. I really doubt you wanna pay that, and getting it all for free / no effort would just be ********.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  16. Flatline Well-Known Member

1) Take into account hybrid classes for ascension abilities, also perhaps give the current LVL 11 ascension a good look. The idea that ascension was independent of Profession got shot down with the LVL 11 abilites, consider reworking them to be useable by all, ie. elementalist to modify ALL profession abilites albeit at a lower Resolve to keep it somewhat balanced (even if i dont see a bit issue here with it affecting all).
    2) Take into account hybrids more in general, Class/profession specific items should be exactly that which means that they should cater to the speciality of the class, not just be "cookie cutter" stuff where ie. all tanks get the same stats.
    3) On regards of spell consolidation, PLEASE take into account that lowering the amount of USEFUL spells we have, will require them to be on a shorter recast in order for us to actually have buttons to push. IE on my SK - and my dirge for that matter - its not uncommon for me to have to wait for something useful to hit. Ie. i can either hit a filler that does absolutely nothing, OR wait for something more powerfull/useful to refresh in order to not delay that.
    4) Rethink the Relic flag, the idea that items i have to WORK for requires me to chose between item i have to work damned hard and long to get is just frustrating. I can relate to "random rewards" - as the myth legs/chest etc from mission crates - being RELIC leaving me with the choice but something i litterally had to work my *** off to get and where i have to put in a considerable effort, which is already tagged for subscribers only, being relic at the same time (Tomb, eth. Belt as a few quick examples) is just infuriating, the effort alone should warrant the items being useable.
    5) City quests how i loath THEE! Can we - for QOL purposes - get a city quest bauble please? So that alts do not have to grind the exact same city quest line for the umpteen time in order to fulfill prereq for Epic 2?
    6) Ethereal Gem exchange merchant, let me be able to transfer a cloak rune/belt run from one class/character to another, let it cost 1million Status and a 100K Plat a time, doable once every week or something so that i can change mains if needed, ive put in the effort to obtain the item, let me use it in case there is a need for a main change. Let me trade my rune in for an Heirloom token that can be used to purchase ANY of the runes. This would be such a simple yet powerful QOL improvement.
    7) Expansion currency, can we please have just 1? and something to spend them on that is worthwhile?
    8) PG just needs to go die a slow death, its tedious and very much kills the entire concept of an MMO which should focus on effort vs. reward in a group setting, im well aware that solo players is there, that they want something to do and i get that but putting "must-have"/BiS items on a purely soloable grind - and yes the repetitive grinding is a whole other thing - is just frustrating to say the least and very downputting.

Thats... it so far..
  17. Dude Well-Known Member

I wonder if people would buy a CE that had all this. Maybe for about $1500?
  18. Flatline Well-Known Member

However much i would want to like this answer it also makes me go hmmm considering Epic v2 is supposed to still be BiS in the upcoming expansion, which really means that most weapon drops will be somewhat pointless over time.
  19. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

What about an Isle of Mara themed guild hall... that would be pretty cool.

>_>

<_<
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  20. Pioneer Member

1. What about BLs? It is hard to balance class which got spells at 30th lvl. There was a situation after Plane of War when BLs become useless after all other classes got boost of damage abilities. Based of 110lvl and painful way to upgrade new toon (4asc, epic) it is hard to change raid toon to kill stuff in time.
    2. What about craft? ToT elixirs better than Kunark (lol). Will BLs can use poisons (debuffs like bards for example)?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.