Planes of Prophecy Expansion Stream - Tues, Oct 17 at 10AM PT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chillispike Active Member

- Level increase to 110 correct?
    - Ascension level increase to 20 correct? do we get new Ascension Earrings with an Ascension class at 20?
    - What changes are planned for AA? (like change from casting time / resue time to base casting time / base reuse time)
    - Do we get more AA and/or more Prestige Options?
    - Will Ascension adept scrolls pages (the recipes drop equaly) to the scroll pages? I mean only the adepts!
    - Do more poisons get added that bards can use?
    - What happens with the gardening goblin ?
    - Will Census get updated to show the related Ascension class as well? (Atm every Ascension spell requires level 0 commoner)
    - How can we level up our Familars?
    - I guess "starting" area of the new expansion don't get increased spawn rates for quests in the first week right? (that would be really awsome :D )
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  2. Kalmaraa Active Member

Will there be a kunark themed guild hall? Well one can hope and dream.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  3. Im_Just_A_Lowly_Alt Active Member

I hope it just dies. PGs are almost as much fun as getting a root canal.
    Tajar, Earar and Snikkety like this.
  4. Kalmaraa Active Member

Course I remember watching this when Maldura came out.
    Griffon Lady, Finora and Prissetta like this.
  5. Daggett New Member

Please Please Please, do something for Tinkerers. It's been so long since we have had anything exciting to make.
  6. Im_Just_A_Lowly_Alt Active Member

Speaking of guild halls, I'd love to have just a flat plot of land to build a guild hall on.
  7. Noctew Active Member

I don't think it's that bad, but it needs some tweaking. No PG currency please, I just hated, hated, hated it when, when people still needed the coins it was at some times completely impossible to get a group because "PQ in 5 minutes", in addition to all the other reasons why no groups were forming. Don't take them away, but either make them completely random (I hope no playes will be so greedy that they'll leave a group in place when a random PQ pops) or make them ungrindable.
  8. Im_Just_A_Lowly_Alt Active Member

I'm not entirely sure, but I think we may be talking about two different things. I'm talking about Proving Grounds, and I think that you may be referring to Public Quests.

The public quests I actually don't mind at all. In fact, I actually like those. Proving grounds on the other hand... Well, I just loathe the proving grounds.
  9. chrystophyr New Member

ok, one word.....WEREWOLVES! We got those stupid vampires, bugs and rodents, mutants of all degrees as race classes, but no werewolves! Why? You guys got something against WW!! Dont make me go there!, I fully expect to see a Lycanthrope Class here soon. I will take this issue up with the Lycantrope Counsel if we do not see ourselves representing! Awooooooo
    Naramsin and Ellah like this.
  10. Riktor New Member

Any plans to fix the cross server group finder?
    Griffon Lady and HaphazardAllure like this.
  11. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Census already shows your current active ascension class if that's what you're asking.

Code:
    <ascension_list>
    <ascension active="0" xpfornextlevel="0" name="elementalist" currentxp="139200000" level="10"/>
    <ascension active="1" xpfornextlevel="0" name="etherealist" currentxp="0" level="11"/>
    <ascension active="0" xpfornextlevel="0" name="geomancer" currentxp="139200000" level="10"/>
    <ascension active="0" xpfornextlevel="0" name="thaumaturgist" currentxp="139200000" level="10"/>
    </ascension_list>
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

no
    Earar likes this.
  13. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Pygmy then? ;)
    ttobey likes this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

This isn't a negotiation!
  15. Azrael's Tear Active Member

So what your saying is "maybe".
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  16. Furycai Member

Will they add more ascension classes?
    How will the current ascension skills carry over? Will they be replaced?
    How many of our old skills will be replaced with new levels? All lvl 91 to 100 or just 91 to 95?
    Will familiars be added that are superior or will they just level up?
    Will we get more character lvl boosts baubles for alts?
    Will it be necessary to have all the prereq trade skill stuff done to craft in the new expansion or can I just level an alt to 100 in a trade and jump right in without all the grind?
  17. Imilla Member

We need a Mechanized Platinum Repository of Reallocation, a portable reforging gadget.
  18. Imilla Member

Also a tinkered clockwork box of music that would play whatever scrolls of notes we have...those scrolls could drop in game...
    Dirges and troubs could compose and sell music for the music boxes.
  19. Mooncast Producer

The video should be available on Facebook for the rest of the day, but we will also be publishing a recording of the livestream to Youtube! There will likely be an article posted with the link to the replay video after the stream is over.

Hope this helps! :)
    Febrith, Griffon Lady, GrunEQ and 4 others like this.
  20. Probe One Member

Okay, 10 AM PST west coast and 1 PM ET east coast. In the U.S. adults will be at work, and children in school. Small live interested audience.

What happened to the 4 PM PST live streams? That's 4 PM west coast and 7 PM east coast. When most U.S. adults and children will be home, maximizing the audience.

Is there a reason for minimizing the audience share for a brand new expansion? Or is this catering to the audience in Europe or Columbus Nova/Renova Group executives; 10 AM PST is 8 PM Moscow?
    Griffon Lady and Prissetta like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.