Planes of Power?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Pharone, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Nicolos Active Member

Maybe we will finally learn what happened during the rending of the planes. It's never been (to my knowledge) fully explained and I'm curious why the gods had to lose their planes or absorb smaller ones. Everything looks like it's leading up to a Shards of Power expansion, so that means we are probably going somewhere completely opposite cause that's how they roll. Oh velious is coming, welcome to Odus. Oh! We are finally going to Luclin! Jk, here, let's go back to Kunark instead.
  2. Conifur Well-Known Member

I think we just need to see what factions we have been killing in this current expansion, that is where we will be going and will have to max to 50k before we can start the new expansion. All doing one quest for 500 faction a pop and only 6 mobs spawn to complete the quest.
  3. Synistra Active Member

Good sir, Solusek Ro has always been and probably will always be my favorite Norrathian God model. Seeing his model is why I made a wizard in EQ1 so I could set Sol Ro as my deity. Since I am currently stomping through Elemental Planes and Plane of Time raids currently on Phinny I get to see the gods on a weekly basis and I think it's super neat to know you animated most, if not all of them! In Solteris (TBS) the 2 Gods fight with Mayong and Sol Ro was my favorite raid (derp because it had Sol Ro in it). The fight was bugged a bit when it was current content and my guild helped tweak it a bit as well as many of the raids from previous and later expansions there in era. You did an amazing job, I am so glad to know that you're animating here! <3
    ttobey and Prissetta like this.
  4. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Not really, they've been adding god models for years for various events and raids.
    ttobey likes this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yeah I thought we were going to Luclin but they don't tell me anything!
  6. Anaogi Well-Known Member

We've been "going to Luclin" for so long that by the time we do, everyone will think the announcement is trolling us...
    Scrappyz and ttobey like this.
  7. Pharone Active Member

I thought Luclin was blown to hell and back. I'm pretty sure you can see it's exploded remains in the sky over Norrath ;)
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It was put back together. Kerafyrm and Roehn Theer are eternally fighting at it's core now.
  9. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Still lots of rubble in the sky... so Luclin is either got no core or it will be smaller due to less mass. *shrugs* Not my problem. Just make sure there are lots of dangling bits to animate, Ttobey... and someone's broom mount to be found there, also *grins* Hmmmmm Lanys with tassels... and with Her hating every moment of them...
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I bet the broom mount is on Luclin!
    Mizgamer62, Siren, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  11. Rainmare Well-Known Member

yep Rohen and Kera are locked in enternal battle/slumber in the core, the Shissar at least are roaming the surface but stuck there for now since we stopped them from opening their portal. But onward to the planes! I still wanna see the Plane of Lust and Thoxule Paells heh.
  12. Pharone Active Member

I realize just how little of EQ2 lore I actually am aware of. Someone needs to take a crap load of cut scenes and in-game animations and make a machinima movie out of titled "The history of Norrath part 1".
    Prissetta likes this.
  13. Anaogi Well-Known Member

To be fair it was kind of a recent fix. It required a lot of Dragon chronomancy and as much Gnomish duct tape as could be scrounged on short notice (seriously, you can see the tape on it...)
    Pharone likes this.
  14. Meneltel Well-Known Member

And what is the reliability of Gnomish duct tape? Hmmmm? I see a dragon/god problem popping out of Luclin very soon...
    Mizgamer62, Livejazz, Anaogi and 2 others like this.
  15. Anaogi Well-Known Member

They would have used Gnomish duck tape instead, but ttobey had requisitioned it all for his secret projects...
    Mizgamer62, ttobey and Livejazz like this.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm trying to get Phatkins to finish the Peking Duck mount.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  17. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Better he finish the Peking Duck meal... I'm hungry!
    Mizgamer62 and ttobey like this.
  18. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

Omgosh! What happens if you get a cold and wont be able to animate a week or two?! /panic
  19. Pharone Active Member

Clearly the world would come to an abrupt halt. ;)
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Haha! I'm months ahead don't worry.
    Ajjantis, Mizgamer62 and Prissetta like this.