Planes of Power painting attainable past Dec 12th

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Chikkin, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Hit Level 101 by December 12th and Get a Planes of Power Painting!

Any way to make this achievement and painting a permanent feature at lvl 101?
    I will do just about anything to have it whenever we just level up at our own pace
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  2. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

They've never done that for any other "get X level by Y day" event.. why would they now?
  3. Tekka Well-Known Member

They did make the 'Knight of' titles purchasable, they used to be earned by achieving level 20 in, I believe, two weeks.

So there is a precedent, after a fashion, though waiting years probably isn't what the OP had in mind.
    Chikkin likes this.
  4. Im_Just_A_Lowly_Alt Active Member

+1 for this idea. It's a very nice painting. I'd love to have more than the one!

The expansion launched in what is quite possibly the busiest time of the year for a lot of folks. I know it's super easy to level to 101 if you are already 100, but I'm barely getting to log in because of work events, family events, house guests, etc. Getting to play at all this time of year is an achievement on its own.

I know DBG has no obligation to cater to my inability to spend more time in game, but it sure would be much appreciated if they left it in.
    Chikkin and Ceyllynn like this.
  5. Zinaire New Member

+1 here too.

It certainly is a busy time of year. I was working my way through the last of the KA stuff when the expansion hit. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to hit 101 between finals and leaving town for the holiday.

The original PoP expansion meant a lot to me and I would love to be able to get this painting to commemorate it. It would be much appreciated if DB could keep the achievement permanent or allow us to obtain it in another way.

Thanks!