Plane Touched Spiritstone and Astral Eye of the Prophet

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Mermut, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

The Plane Touched Spiritstone still will not go into the Astral Eye of the Prophet. There was noise about plans to fix it, but it didn't get fixed when agility was add to the Spirit Stone.
    Are there still plans to fix this? Or is it intended to be an either/or thing?
  2. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello

Iam Thinking about this BUG too, because the Mytical neck is a mount of work and time if getting it and its BIS item, so how could a fail like this happen.
    We are Waiting for a Green replacement addorn so long and than MEEEEEEP wanna put it on the Neck and tells you you cant must put it on a ring and lose a Level 100 Et Kalysh Stone bad deal.

They need to fix it fast especialy for those who raid its a big disatvantage and realy disapointing.

Helfiren
  3. Adaac Member

I agree it needs a fix they could just take the prestige tag off it and it would probably work. as of right now I am forced to wear a way old green from race to trak event server. Very frustrating to not be able to just move adorns to upgraded neck.
  4. Grus Member

Still not fixed :eek:
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Did someone use /bug in-game to report this? Devs may or may not spot it here, so it's always a good idea to get it into the work queue.
  6. Adaac Member

I bug reported it on two characters hope they read them and take some action. Seems a simple fix, remove the prestige tag on the spiritstone
  7. olleran Active Member

Also this begs the question are we going to have the same problem with the new ethereal coin adorns which are also prestige ?
  8. Adaac Member

That would not surprise me in the least since nothing ever gets tested properly before it is implimented
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

The prestige charm adorn goes into the prestige crafted charm...
  10. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Any update or plans to fix this? Seems kinda silly we are this far into the expansion and this is still a problem.
  11. Adaac Member

There is also an issue with Plane Touched Adornment of Raw Power in that it will not work on Jade Stained Buckler of the Planes due to them both having a prestige tag. Come on Daybreak just remove the Prestige tag on adornments and be done with it.
  12. Mermut Well-Known Member

Except the double prestige is NOT the problem.. the crafted charm is prestige.. as is the crafted adorn I've put IN the charm
    Something else is the culprit
  13. Adaac Member

Hmm which crafted charm is that? was it prestige before the adorn was applied or did it take on prestige tag from the adorn?
  14. Mermut Well-Known Member

15. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Guys you are on the wrong thread, this was a post about the issue, that Planed of Touched Spirit Stone, which was given to us for Level 105-110 upgrade Green Addorn.

Its a Green Addorn which is Slot flagged for Neck but dosent work if you wanted to adorn it on The Myhtical Nec From the Final PoP Meta Collection.

NECK not Charm!!!!

Back to theme pls
    barcevik likes this.
  16. Adaac Member

We know what the THEME is Helfiren we are discussing similar issues to the one with the spiritstone. Thanks Mermut I forgot about that charm even though I'm wearing it :)
    Mermut likes this.
  17. barcevik New Member

I have the same problem and seems like there is still no fix
  18. Mermut Well-Known Member

If the devs would at least say 'looking into issue with intent to fix' or 'no change planned'... we'd at least know if this was 'intended' behavior.
  19. Clintsat Well-Known Member

They said it was intended on discord.
  20. Mermut Well-Known Member

Wonderful. At least we know it's broken on purpose.