Plane of Magic feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'Zone Discussion' started by Kaitheel, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

is she supposed to have the faces away from player in the text?[IMG]
  2. Nelie Well-Known Member

Working on the House Vuhla faction quests and it seems every time I turn in a quest, it bugs out my ascension as if I don't even have one anymore. Not sure if this has happened every time as I am not very observant sometimes but I know this has happened at least 2 times now. Relogging helps fix this.
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

I feel it's a bit sad u don't have quests outside of the 3 factions.

Sometimes you travel around to finish a quest, but you don't find anything else to do. Except for that. Will there be some added quests ?

which are not part of the 3 factions ?

and mmmmh in yrzu place there's a bug .. you can travel inside their isle

[IMG]
  4. Pioneer Member

no material at 54.80 578.08 -677.20
    flying through stone
  5. Vanyel Member

Not sure where to put this , but we cant go into agnostic instances as it gives an error that you must be L10-100. This will post a problem as mages must do an agnostic zone for their 2.0.
  6. Vanyel Member

The sig and many quests still aren't in beta from what I understand
  7. Elinea Well-Known Member

So, I'm fairly sure this guy isn't supposed to be here:
    [IMG]

in Plane of Magic at: [IMG]
  8. Crilly New Member

also found two more one being the island for house of Yzura, the other was on the ground near marsh and the one you posted on a floating island.
  9. Chillispike Active Member

The Pakiat enforcer at -845.94 132.03 -779.63 is "floating" 3-5m above the ground
  10. Darchon6 Member

Fish nodes in Plane of Magic are called "thalumbral school" -- does that make them an invasive species from Thalumbra?
  11. Smitch New Member

Major rendering issue in Extreme Settings in Esoterra Gardens. Had to camp to self for it to render correctly. Has occurred every time I have flown to the zone.
  12. Azrael's Tear New Member

RE: Missing Water

Was swimming around the area @ -1146.09, -25.54, 162.66 and the water seems to end just before you get to the bottom of the bay. Once you hit the bottom you start to run on solid ground unless you jump then you are back in water.

Update: Same thing seems to be happening around the area @ 19.59, -23.24, -1137.56
  13. Brensia New Member

The teleporter pad labelled Metatherial Plains no longer goes to the Metatherial Plains, but Stratafold. Looks like POI's swapped between the two area's but you forgot the teleporter name.
  14. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

more of a bug than anything else: while standing near the place where folks put the filament threads in the ewers at Khali'Vahla (actually, about a 20-30m distance), I was able to get knocked back by someone else's turn in. It bugged my character into a repetitive loop of knockbacks no matter where I went on the platform, or whether I was mounted or not. the animation kept knocking me over. I was able to /camp and fix it, but perhaps a look to see if it can be contained to the person doing the quest, and not the entire area in general?
  15. Haohmaru Developer

Hey Smitch - can you elaborate or post a screenshot of what you're seeing? Extreme Performance or Extreme Quality? Neither is producing any visual issues internally but if I can see it, it might give me an idea of the issue you're having.
  16. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

the frenzied feeders in aetherscar have no appearance now. they're simply names....

[IMG]
  17. Kaitheel Developer

This quest bug should now be resolved on Beta.

~ Kaitheel
  18. Kaitheel Developer

Known issue with missing art. It's coming!

~ Kaitheel
  19. Pidz Member

The cnidcara feeder that are in the groups of four cnidcara are underground or invisible in Aetherscar, you get attacked by them after killing the cnidcara feederling if you don't aoe too much.
  20. Pidz Member

One of the sphinxes in south eastern camp in Pakiat Bluffs does not touch the ground, he is in mid air above the platform he stands on.