Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Solo]

Discussion in 'Zone Discussion' started by Gninja, Oct 16, 2017.

1. hoxboa New Member

the Ancient Clockwork Hand is not Equipable to unlock door...
  2. Gninja Developer

Character name?
  3. hoxboa New Member

hoxboa

Also for the mission Quest Chronicles of Innovation 1 (solo)
    i killed the first 3 names says Dismantle the Glitch Cell Keeper
    is not up dated on The Glitched Guardian 10101
  4. Succulent Member

Ok logged in after the patch this morning, made sure to reset all my zones. Went into Masks of the marvelous to be greeted with the first named having 81,763 combat mit in his buff package. I did not even try to finish the fight and just zoned out. I am sure this should not be correct, so i will have to wait until these are brought into reality type numbers to try to run them again.
  5. 9wizards New Member

just ran the zone and clockwork scanner are impossible to kill, heavy mana drain & hits like trucks, nothin like that in that inis .. any others ?
  6. Gninja Developer

There is currently an issue with stats actually applying behind the scenes (like your stats) so it thinks you have 0 to some stats that should be WAY higher. We will get a fix out asap as we have already identified the cause.
  7. Cuora New Member

So glad it's not just me. I went in to try to finish this part this morning and the whole zone reset, and I could not even make a dent in the first mob. I just zoned out also. Looking forward to the fix. :)
  8. Gninja Developer

All zones will reset when we do a beta update, it prevents the bugs from being reported that were already fixed. As far as it taking forever to kill stuff, that should be fixed later today.
  9. Cuora New Member

I finished this quest this afternoon and all worked perfectly ( or as close to perfect as we can get). I had no trouble with the named mobs and even was able to advance to the next phase of the quest- onward to Plane of Disease!
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I decided to re-run this zone tonight on Niami, and brought along my electro-charged clockwork hand. I got as far as the locked doorway (and now have the ancient clockwork hand as well as the electro-charged clockwork hand). I equipped the electro-charged one, and got the error message "You must have the Electro-Charged Clockwork Hand and you must be holding it to use it on this door." -- when I have it in my hot little halfling hand, waving it like a shabba-shabba dolly at the door. :O