Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Heroic]

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Chillispike, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Chillispike Active Member

The first named in Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Heroic] drops a hand item every time that doesn't seem to have "any" use.
    But to open the gates to the conduct gates to get past the scanner mob you need to equip the hand weapon i've looted while doing the signatureline ?
    Q1: would a group be stuck if everyone in group got rid of the hand weapon from the signline?
    Q2: what is the hand item for that the first named drops ?
  2. Kabbe Member

The named drops it every time and you can then loot it if earlier destroyed it. If however everyone in group destroys it directly when you get it you are kinda screwed.....
  3. Chillispike Active Member

currently i have to equip the weapon from i have from the signature line to open the door in the Heroic Version. The item that drops from the named seems to have no use what so ever.
    So i wonder can i destroy the weapon from the sign line before i start the zone with a group and still be able to open the door?
    I ask because when i have both (dropped item and weapon) in my inventory the door "says" you need to equip the weapon to open it (the weapon from the signature line).
  4. Kabbe Member

Do not get me wrong but now it starts to feel like you are trolling....
    The first named in Masks, solo or heroic WILL ALWAYS drop that item.
    So if you have destroyed it at any point the first named will give you another.
    If you can not loot item from first named it is either in your bags or in your bank.
  5. Chillispike Active Member

I know that it is dropping everytime you loot the chest from the first named. (I mean the item that can't be equipped, i never saw the weapon that opens the door dropping again)
    But for what do i use it when i have to equip the weapon from the sign line to open the door.
  6. Chillispike Active Member

\aITEM 1105455015 1294492393:Ancient Clockwork Hand\/a - is the item that drops all the time and does what actually ?
    \aITEM -1803419803 -822062351:Electro-Charged Clockwork Hand\/a - is the item i have to equip from the signature line that i need to equip to open the door in the heroic zone.
  7. Kabbe Member

Someone correct me if I am wrong
    New
    \aITEM 1105455015 1294492393:Ancient Clockwork Hand\/a = old item that has no use whatsoever. (may been in sig mission something about you needed to charge it but do not recall)
    \aITEM -1803419803 -822062351:Electro-Charged Clockwork Hand\/a = always drop from first named for me but I always delete it after zone so maybe that is why I see the drop.

Edit:
    http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_of_Power:_An_Innovative_Approach
    In sig you first get the treasured version and then charge it.
  8. shadowstepper New Member

I got the hand, killed the next mob, and it did NOT change into the electrocharged version I need to open the door. What now?
  9. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

Sorry, did not notice that OP is two years old.