Planar Mastery: Assassin

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Health Inspector, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Health Inspector New Member

The reset portion of this rune doesn't work. Can you guys look into it please?
  2. evilnome New Member

I done some testing over the weekend with this. It does work! but seems to be about a 5% proc rate not 50%
  3. Health Inspector New Member

Will take another look at it. Thanks for the reply. :)
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

If this rune works on it's own, I haven't seen it do such yet, and I've had it since the day it was able to be purchased.
  5. Speed Member

This rune does not work as intended.

I've spent several hours testing this rune today and it does not work properly. Having said that, the old rune did proc on super-rare occasions, but this one has yet to proc. The effects of the rune clearly aren't committing, and the merged runes (predator, scout, assassin) are being merged with the effects of the OLD ethereal rune (last year's ethy rune) and potentially cancelling out any benefits of the "new" rune.

See pic related:

[IMG]

(ltr: Assassinate CA, KA Ethereal Rune, Current Rune, Combined Runes)
    Note: old effects on new, combined rune.

Can we get a status update of some sort on this rune please?
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

Update Notes: Thursday September 6, 2018
    ABILITIES
    Corrected a bug that prevented several scripted "on hostile ability cast" effects from triggering, such as the Planar Mastery rune's chance to recast any offensive combat art or spell used.

Hope this solves a lot of problems
  7. Speed Member

Update: seems to be working fine today, and the effect text is correct. It was not working initially but I removed the adorn, re-applied, and reset rate is hella consistent.