Planar Infusing recipe

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Believe, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Believe New Member

Apparently this recipe for making current tier/expac infuser is in the game maybe it drops in heroic zones. To be honest I thought this was coming out with tradeskill sig line in February, but I was informed that about 2 players and one slightly dented golf-ball are only ones on my server who have it. Can the drop rate be adjusted; or can it drop in solo zones like other artisan books woodworker, alchemist etc.; or hell add to raid zones those planar adornment books drop like hot cakes in raids; or add it to Amarat the Procurer merchant in Valor hub ( she has lot recipes already). Any help in spreading out recipe luv would great. Having to barter with the plat hungry dented golf ball is not a good option.

make trade-skill-ing less painful
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

The recipe is EXTREMELY rare. I haven't seen it drop even once in any of the heroics I've run.
  3. Arieva Well-Known Member

I have been running the entire set of solo missions daily on 2 toons..in addition to many heroics..trying in part to get this darn recipe. I know no one who has it yet. I agree it needs to be adjusted.
    Agarth likes this.
  4. Ghah Member

Over 5k Tears of Ro from running heroics and I have yet to even be in a group where this has dropped.
  5. Lucus Well-Known Member

I've gotten somewhere over 10K in tokens and only seen it drop once, your best chance of getting the recipe is doing the new tradeskill dailies, i've gotten two infuser books so far on different toons this way.
  6. Mathafern Well-Known Member

Never saw this drop in heroics.
    Then I got it twice in a row from tradeskill dailies.
    The next day it dropped in Torden 2 heroic.
  7. EmJay Well-Known Member

Right after the patch that adjusted damage output of multiple classes ( mentioned only to narrow down a timeframe ), I got this recipe book as a reward from a crafting daily. Two days later I got a second one as a reward from a crafting daily. And this second one is not tradeable and not heirloom. So, I can't do anything with it. A few guildees have also gotten this reward from crafting dailies in the last couple weeks. So, they definitely are dropping.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I've had the recipe three times now from tradeskill quests. I wish they'd either make them Heirloom, or use some form of smart loot for the tradeskill quests.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I've had it twice now, on what I consider my least lucky character. That is just amazing to me. Also, yes I do wish they'd be made heirloom.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I was really excited to get it the first time, after that, not so much.
    Kheldar and Rosyposy like this.