pickchaw depths

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Big G, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Big G Member

must have been in here before. now I need the spirit in the mines, I can't enter. there is no pie now and the doors are closed. anyone been able to overcome this.
  2. Ronjah Active Member

I know..you arrive at the baker and of course it is closed already, just get one ready-made from the grocery's freezer if in a hurry. Spirit in the mines, is that some kind of booze you're looking for ?
  3. Big G Member

Greetings,

I understand that you are having trouble completing this quest. While our ability to provide gameplay help or walkthroughs is limited from here in in-game CS, I would suggest consulting with the community either in-game or on our official forums to gain a better understanding of gameplay content. We are not necessarily able to discuss game mechanics or design decisions and we generally urge players to discover new game features on their own or as part of the community, either through the various EQ2 fan websites or through our official forums:

[Everquest 2 Forums] https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?forums/general-discussion.16/

If you have encountered a bug, please utilize the /bug command as well as the community issue tracker website ( https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa ) to bring it to the attention of the development team, so they can investigate the issue further and work towards any necessary fixes.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any other in-game issues we can look into for you in the meantime.

Regards,
    GM Kaibler
  4. Big G Member

How did this help me?
  5. Daelini Active Member

It didn't. Customer service in this game is an absolute joke Big. At this point all you get are cannes responses. They should just unemploy the lot of them for as useful as they are.
  6. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

it is not the actual employees who answer the Customer Service requests.
    it is the DBG Company Policy(ies) that they are limited by and must adhere to,...
    so we as paying clients know who correctly to direct our ire to.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Nice way to pass the buck onto your player base or outside resources, instead of assisting your players when they require or ask for it. This is one of my biggest irks/complaints about this game. Quests are not self-explanatory, do not direct you where to go next, yet when you request assistance with them, you are given next to no help to figure out where to go next.

Why should I be required to go to outside sources ie@Wikia, ZAM, or other fan sites to find information that I should be able to find within the game itself or via the company who created the game in the first place? Not saying I don't utilize these sites, nor that I don't appreciate them...but that it should be a requirement, or TRY to figure this stuff out on my own, spending hours upon hours trying to make heads or tails of what the creator of the quest intended to happen...this is not my idea of fun.

It becomes frustrating, irritating, and oftentimes makes me feel like quitting the game. I'm not trying to be negative here, just trying to provide some feedback to a company who apparently doesn't always like to hear our feedback. I cannot begin to explain how many times I have actually given up on a quest or strategy, simply because I could not find the information needed, nor could get assistance from other players either due to their refusal to assist or simply because no one else knows the answer to my question...I couldn't begin to say which it is. :/