Phone number for customer support

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Calbiyum, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Calbiyum Active Member

Does this really not exist anymore? Or even an email address?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Luciar Active Member

3. Calbiyum Active Member

Yeah I just called an old number and they said it's been disconnected. I've never in my life seen a company with such awful customer support in my life
  4. Malleria Well-Known Member

They overnight went from one of the best support experiences I've had to one of the worst.
    Rosyposy, Feldon, Quillyne and 2 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They were probably told by their new masters, "Find a way to cut costs. Now." and started with customer support. X-P

Uwk
  6. Calbiyum Active Member

But to literally have no phone number or email and the ONLY way to contact them you can't if you have a suspended account? It makes 0 sense at all. My experience in WoW getting my account keylogged was actually enjoyable as the online help gm was funny and had the problem fixed in less than 20 minutes.

I got a response from Daybreaks "help" twitter which literally just again directed me to the useless petitions.
  7. Kuulei Well-Known Member

8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Having a phone number means you have to have people there on the other end of the phone to answer the calls; I'm guessing it'd pretty much be the same with email. And they hadn't had online GMs, as far as I know, since before they stopped being SOE. :-/

And yeah, I totally agree with you; it sucks. :-/

Uwk
  9. Mrbiggs New Member

Yea f*** this company...I will NEVER again support them with a single penny!
    Coat And Hat likes this.
  10. Spock Active Member

My answer pray that you don't get a problem that need a petition.Try everything you can think of before making a petition because that would mean at least a week before you get an answer.Thank god i'm enough computer savvy so far to have not needed to file a petition since i came back .
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, I don't know; I had a question about where an entire Silver account worth of characters (all four of them, but still) had gone to, and I got an automated response right away, and a person actually talking to me within a day or two. He helped with the problem, gave me a suggestion that worked, and I was very satisfied. :)

I think they'd be doing more if they could; i.e., if they had more staff available. :-/

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  12. Solid11 Active Member