Phoenix Paradox - Core of Legends : Prelude

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Oldpoint, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

It has been six years since my previous decoration video. I am too lazy, haha
    Talk the details later and let's have fun now !!!
    **uploaded and updated the corrected 2k resolution version. It may not be an obvious improvement by watching with a tablet or cell phone. However, I hope can try my best to provide every audience with the best experience**
    Aelissa, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ARGH!!! Tease! :D

Really, really liked the concentric clocks; reminded me of the Doctor Who credits entry for the 12th Doctor (quite possibly my fave of the New Whos; still learning more of the 13th). :)

Loved the rest! :)

Uwk
    Aelissa, Oldpoint and Breanna like this.
  3. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Phoenix Paradox is a story creation of mine. It has 3 sections.
    1st : Cybertron Rebuilt:- robots, wars and redemption
    2nd : Core of Legends:-my guild in both EQ and EQ2 as a memorial present
    3rd : Miracle Mirage:- my life enlightenment from games and daily life

For the timeline, I am still working on the last episode of Cybertron Rebuilt : Everliving Labyrinth. However, it would be better to introduce the main characters in the 2nd section before this episode, as they have a role in that. So, I made this prelude first.

I added some elements other than house decoration. Such as, Quarm from EQ1, some 3d animation. Hopefully can enrich the decoration with different presentations and not be limited or restricted.

For me, it took me 3 months to finish this prelude. (a newbie for those software) Not totally start from scratch, I have some resource has been made or collected before for the whole story. Even though, it is really a challenge for me. But, a much bigger challenge is already waiting for me : Everliving Labyrinth. Wish me luck~!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Aelissa Well-Known Member

Love the video and storyline.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Oldpoint like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good luck! Can't wait to see the rest! :D

Uwk
    Oldpoint likes this.
  6. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

This is the demo which was made in 2014.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.