Phoenix Legacy

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Oldpoint, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

cleaning up the hard disk these few day and found some screen shots for the designs which i gave up before. Or, they are just for making video or not good enough...etc. So, they can not be reached anymore. I suddenly think that why not make a TOMB for them~lol, before they eventually are thrown into the trash bin.

let's take a look for the first one~enjoy~
    [IMG]
  2. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Her name? She is a projected image for her elder sister to split out a tremendous sense of tragedy. She had been once isolated and exile from the whole universe. Not even the name, her existence is hard to tell because it is impossible distinct she and the void of endless emptiness. Eventually, her sense coherence with a girl one day. Their story began, this girl call her "Empty" and she call this girl "Lonely"

"Empty" have 2 sisters, they have different symbolism. The symbolism for "Empty" is ice

A simple design which can highlight the waist and shoulder decor. I am quite love this one
    [IMG]

A full gear version, eye mask, chest armor, leg padding and banner. It is too much I think
    [IMG]

A balance and final design
    [IMG]
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Ever since I video'd your Everliving Labyrinth I've been a fan of your outside the box creations and these are great!
  4. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

As some people has met this robot, it already has model number at the design stage indeed

Lady and gentlemen~ here comes E2Q2 ! !

The earlier design has too much details while the final output towards more plain and simple

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

E2Q2 is the pilot of this spaceship
    As this spaceship has been applied different technologies from the different members in Galaxy Union, it is a stand alone product which not title or under any of one of them. The actual full name of this spaceship is " None of your business"
    For simple, they just call it "Business"

A screen shot took when 98% complete, without the teleport pad on the deck
    [IMG]
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Lol @ E2Q2 - hilarious;)) And I adore him!
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Love love love!
  8. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Assassin fashion show, have 3 mannequin combined into one place so that can make an unique dressing

Theme of wild
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Theme of frozen
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  9. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

I finally realize why the user of the hidden blade has to chop his finger first before equip ...think twice before use!

[IMG]
    Faeonara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

I decided to use the gazebo as a greenhouse originally while the finally product is a balloon
    Greenhouse 1.0[IMG]

Empty's Chapel 1.0
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Empty's Chapel 1.5
    I love the plants decor but item counts is too large. Also, it looks like a shoe
    [IMG]

Empty's Chapel 1.8 (Top view)
    [IMG]

90% Complete Version
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Love your stuff!! I especially loved that balloon there at the end! :)

Uwk
    Febrith and Oldpoint like this.
  12. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Wuuuuttt????!!! E2Q2 o m g
  13. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Who is he?
    [IMG]

By the way, you know him?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

There is much to tell in my wife's Chinese theme house.....
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Faeonara like this.
  14. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

On the lower right side of the picture below, there is a dragon head cutter. Which is for execute a criminal.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

贔屭 Bixi
    The turtles guarding on each pillar. It is the first son of the Dragon King with tremendous strength that can move mountains and cause earthquake. It has been tamed by a god with a great tablet press on its back. Many Chinese construction use Bixi to decorate for luck and protection from evil.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Hey, would you listen more stories from an old man?
  15. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Yes yes please tell more stories Love all your works :)
  16. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

During the construction of the Chinese wooden framework, it inspired me to understand some idea and element of Chinese style architecture. The wooden framework is a very vivid decoration beside just a partition. The structure is implicit and simple, not exaggerate. As it is not completely blocked the view from each other sides, the appearance keeps changing from different view of sight. It always look refreshed and not boring as time being.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Faeonara like this.
  17. Febrith Well-Known Member

So lovely:)
    Oldpoint and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Valzen Well-Known Member

This thread is packed full of eye candy. Love it! Such wonderful creations from a talented player.
    Oldpoint and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

It is my most favorite creation ever. But the feeling is hard to express
    The design is refer to a Chinese goddess Guanyin.
    Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanyin
    [IMG]

Although I have set another copy in the Labyrinth or somewhere in future, the statue in my wife's Chinese theme house is the one and only one complete perfect version (True form) to commemorate that it is especially built for her. The others copies has missed an important item which enrich the solemnness for the whole statue.

The true form has a "listening crystal" on her chest which can link up the pieces of the white dress as a complete elegant gown. When I almost complete the statue I feel it still missing something, a last piece item that ignite the aura. I have no doubt that what it needs is a gem or necklace and one more proof that show jewelry is perfect for lady.

[IMG]

For both respect and the story, the copy in labyrinth does not have the listen crystal on its chest

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  20. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

This is a trash bin of my creation. It is sad some of the idea cannot be applied and more sad is that nothing was thrown into this trash bin for a long time(no creation)~:p. In this thread, you can get some clue where my weird idea comes from (if you interest). I am not a big fans of anything. I am agnostic. However, i will try to immerse into the relative topic during the creation.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.