Phantom Sea Signature Broken

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Tipperton, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Elinea Well-Known Member

Our issue isn't killing the mobs, the issue is killing the mobs just find and the 2 minute timer runs out and instead of it advancing the quest at the end of it, it just resets in an endless loop.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Just a little update... the coders did implement a bit more code in hopes of getting error messages that will help them debug this issue. They have not forgotten!

~ Kaitheel
  3. Wizgian Member

This is happening to me now. The servers have been down today, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it?
  4. Elinea Well-Known Member

New quest in the Shattered Seas signature line is broken. A Deino Saved is a Deino Earned. The part where you bring Yurwi back to Finze after the poison and the dialogue is supposed to jump back and forth between the two pygmies is where it breaks. I'm seeing a pattern here, with the dialogue not going back and forth between the two NPCs.
  5. Koval New Member

+1 on Unrest. Same issue....the dialog will not advance when speaking to Finze/Yurwri. Signature line effectively blocked from progress.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

FYI...

This issue is still occurring, inconsistently, across multiple servers. It was encountered on Beta and I was able to capture some error messaging for Code there.

Hopefully, this helps them identify the issue!

~ Kaitheel
    Livejazz likes this.
  7. Elinea Well-Known Member

Yay! I had just posted on the beta forums regarding this in the hopes that someone finds the connection :)
  8. Valzen Well-Known Member

This is broken for me as of today. :(
  9. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Still broken on Halls of Fates - Finze still not updating quest
  10. Valzen Well-Known Member

This is what's happening to me on Halls of Fate.
    Livejazz likes this.
  11. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Any news when will be server updates? As I understood right after update (any) quest is progressing for short period of time before bug out again
  12. Valzen Well-Known Member

So, I decided to run another toon through, and she didn't even make it a far as Valzen.
    Character, Jazie is stuck at Finze in Tranquil Sea after I gathered the necessary materials to help the poisoned pygmy. Dialog is exchanged, but no quest update.
    DoomDrake likes this.
  13. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Yes this is exactly point where I stuck as well - poisoned pygmy complains that cure not working and .... no continuation
  14. Livejazz Well-Known Member

I did "Allu'Thoa Abduction" back in January or so, & it worked fine for my Troubie. My Swashy -- on the same server -- is not able to advance the quest past "your GOD gave you these lands."
  15. Nialnor New Member

"Allu'Thoa Abduction" isn't updating for anyone on Skyfire server.
  16. Livejazz Well-Known Member

"Allu'Thoa Abduction" updated for me just now on Skyfire.
  17. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Kaitheel, it's a month since you posted this, any chance of an update ?? ;)
  18. Kaitheel Developer

Check the update notes in the next update!

~ Kaitheel
    flameweaver likes this.
  19. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you for that!

btw, I got this toon and my swashie to advance past these two points today. One was Finze with the poisoned pygmy and the other with the abducted Allu'Thoa :)
    flameweaver and Livejazz like this.
  20. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

So as of today quest updated past Finze on Hall of Fates?