PG RAID

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Mercychalice, May 17, 2017.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Can you please fix it so that people can't join as a raid when they solo queue? Was in a group that someone joined that way, and it bugged out the third named, so that not only did we not get coins, it flagged us so that we could not get to the last named. Completely broke the zone. What a bummer.
    Raeven likes this.
  2. Ansom Active Member

Is the auto-reinforcement. If the grp don't have 6 player, the game autoinvite a player.

But.. If a player go LD.. Or slow zoning.. Or slow to clic yes, the game will accept an other player, and a raid will form once the original player will come back. :oops:

Grp should have the option to don't reinforcement.
    Mathafern likes this.
  3. Mathafern Well-Known Member

I can't hit like enough on Ansom's notion of an option to not have reinforcement.

I don't think it's even a "slow to click" thing since we sync in TS before we queue, and as soon as it comes up everyone is hitting accept. We still end up in raid.
  4. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Yesterday, a guiildie had to drop (due to RL) and we were never reinforced. I wonder if he LD'd to close game faster and that is why?
  5. Ansom Active Member

From 11 may patch note:

6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

apparently it didn't work quite as well as intended. we had a full group already at the time, on the third named, when it added a seventh person. I notice it's also sometimes been inviting only half a group. even if a full group is pre-made, only half will get a queue request sometimes and the folks that did zone in are in there with someone else from another group perhaps, or solo-queue-ers, I'm not sure which.