PG Feedback - Bugs

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Beee, May 25, 2017.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

First: I do not like PG

But it's necessary for grinding the best white and 3 orange adornments

* The mechanism destroys the EQ2 community
    * No Chat (except GuildChat)
    * No info about guildmembers or friends
    * No fixed group
    * Winning group gets timer after zoning out and needs to camp for timer removal
    * some items still stay active my zoning to PG Arena (and later they are called exploid)
    * 800 Coins (or 50 winning rounds a 15 minutes + 10 minutes requeuing) meens more than 20 hours of excessive grinding for one item
    * Player like to optimize a toon.. In PG there is only a difference between a fast and a slow group

Why the hell it's not possible to put the coins in regular (maybe expert) heroic zones on regular servers?

This would solve all the problems with PG :)

And PLEASE do not tell us we should not play if we do not like it.. this can easy turn into cancled EQ2 subscriptions
    Ashwind likes this.
  2. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

I give 1 advice - experiment and find your own exploits strategy to beat the timer :D
  3. Ezoo Member

- On pirate ship PG, 3rd Boss, too many adds come, sometimes up thru the floor and jump the healer.
    - Tank hate seems too low.
    - Power drain in both zones seems excessive.
    - Power pot that restores 1% every 6 secs is virtually useless.
  4. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

a) cleanup bodies at floor below 3rd boss - but yes it bugged in a sense sometime they keep respawn no matter how many sets you have killed (on average I seen 6 sets but been as high as 18)
    b) try different tank? Zerker would be good choice or paladin and amend on healer
    c) once you depleted power try commit suicide ...
    d) alchemy portions don't do anything either :(
  5. Cosmo New Member

Do you really think you get an answer here? First of all, it’s not “hip” to post in your own official forum. Second of all, they would never admit, that PG are BS.

I don’t get it, how one considers this as fun. Ah whatever, maybe i should consider this: if you don’t like it, don’t play it…
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

We do not want casual PG solo zones.

We want to play EverQuest2 in our community - not PublicGrind without communication
    DoomDrake likes this.