PG Broke?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Conifur, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Conifur Well-Known Member

Are the PG broke? I zone in and absorb power but don't get the spells changes and can't kill anything. This is as of 1:41 ET Sunday.
  2. Nero Active Member

Thats a pretty common bug, it happens to me every once in a while. just die or zone out and absorb power again.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

On occasion the The Underground PG (Solo) hotbars don't load properly. You're standing there in the droag form, but with your regular toon's hotheys. You can reload the correct PG hotkeys using /loadhotkeys <filename>

If you look in your root EQ2 folder, you should have some files with names like saved_possession_infiltrator_Maj'Dul.Sigrdrifa00

Those are the hotkey files it needs. I think I had to use /loadhotkeys Sigrdrifa00 rather than the whole long filename, but I honestly don't remember exactly.
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

If your hotbars don't change, there is a red glowing icon just inside the right side of the first doorway.

Click it and your hotbars will be reset to the PG spells.
    Mermut, Dude, Nolus and 2 others like this.
  5. Nolus Well-Known Member

Of course I stumbled upon this after I deleted the saved hotkey files (i'm sure has same effect as reset). But I don't know I would have ever noticed the in zone reset! :eek:
    Prissetta and Shmogre like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Me neither. It was only AFTER Shmogre's post that I looked for the thing and spotted it!
    Shmogre and Prissetta like this.
  7. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Woot, glad it helped! I got the tip from Uxtalzon a while back, and it has served me well (man, that weird discombobulation when you don't notice you didn't get the PG hotbar and still try to attack the mobs...blergh).