Pet's armor and weapons

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-nadym, Oct 16, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-nadym Guest

I would like to be able to buy armor and weapons for my pet and customize them someway. I think actually there is not much versatility on pets and you can only get 6 different spells by pet, always the same.

At least I would definetely use armor, ranged or charms that would create an effect on my pet, for example a potion i can drink to increase my pet's power or regenerate power, etc. For example when you are a summoner or you have a profession with pet, you can right click the potion and there appears the usual "use" funcion but also "have pet use". Another option is some itemization that would add an specific feature for pets, for example a fabled armor with the normal stats and a special "on equip" function that increases your pet health by 1.5%

Any thoughts?

Message Edited by nadym on 10-16-2006 06:18 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Kraven Coldblade Guest

A good bunch of wishes nadym. I have thought of similar things and namely altering the color of the pets. Dye of some sort to alter the appearance of the pet etc. In all honesty, every non-necro out there (including conjy's) will tell you that blah blah you already have cool pets so quit yer wishin etc etc. Sadly they don't realize how important it is for us to be able to control the pet in other ways than just... attack.

Good ideas tho.. who knows.. maybe one day.
  3. ARCHIVED-Miyana95 Guest

That was one of the good things in EQ1. You could give your skelly a sword to slash instead of crush or a dagger to pierce.
  4. ARCHIVED-stgninja Guest

I'd like to see pet toys in EQ2 also. Who knows..whenever they raise the level cap us summoners might have some spell that lets us summon armor/weapons for our pets.
    /shrug
  5. ARCHIVED-Kraven Coldblade Guest

I wonder, IF and when lvl cap is raised (which I fear honestly since I'll have to go nuts getting M1 pets all over again!) what do you think our Scout/Warlock and Zerker pets will look like??
  6. ARCHIVED-nadym Guest

Sent a feedback ingame hoping at least a power regenerationg method for pets is added, even through the new subclass AAs in EOF. What about about giving a ruinous heart to pet and having him use it ... ;)
    Also lightened a candle ...
    Message Edited by nadym on 10-17-2006 04:40 PM
  7. ARCHIVED-Supple Guest

Youre my hero Nadym. Please make it happen!
  8. ARCHIVED-quamdar Guest

yeah it would be awesome to give your pet gear/weapons, would probably get a bit overpowered though since hardcore raiders would have gear on there pets that is better than what some players wear unless they made the gear poof every time your pet died or was resummoned. think if they even let us just give them weapons that just change the damage type that would be pretty cool, would be a really nice AA for EoF i think.
  9. ARCHIVED-Korben Guest

Actually it would be cool if they just gave us more fun spells to make them look different. Or change the collection rewards to work on pets too!
  10. ARCHIVED-Suraklin Guest

EQOA had Class Mastery(basically its version of AA's) options to give your pet a weapon and it increased it dps output. Would love to see something similar. If not that then grafts like the pet in Vanguard gets.
  11. ARCHIVED-Uanelven Guest

Yeah, always had some junk weapons in my inv for my pets.. Those summoned weapons with procs magicians could conjure were great too. :p