Pet Bug

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by SwashbucklerWoman, Mar 18, 2020.

1. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

this started last week
    My pet cant keep up with me causing just about all pet Buffs to go Red (4) as if hes out of distance, if I turn around and face the pet they come back
    is this happening to any one else and is there a way to fix this ?

Stay Healthy
    wash hands
    avoid crowds
    god bless
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! You had this happen, too? I was wondering...back in the day, if we were on our Leaper mounts or Flyers in mid-air, I always just thought the pets went back in their Poke-balls or whatever, and came back "out" again the instant we touched down, but now I have to wonder. :-/

Haven't tried the "turn around and face the pet" thing yet, since often they're so far away it's hard to tell where they are, just that I know I won't want to start a fight without them. :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Obviously, problem is that you both move too fast and your pets simply cannot keep up with you. Reduce steam.. Both, say to self "puff-puff"
    :)
  4. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Well, this is definitely not something people would like to see for their money. And don't say that you didn't know about it, devs. This problem, when pets of players' characters get stuck somewhere while you are rushing somewhere, was here even before I appeared on this forum. This outlived more than one expansion and, paradoxically, has not been fixed so far. I think many would be satisfied if pets of their characters also run the same mounts ("optional") when they set off for a new adventure, and didn't get stuck somewhere, with their nose buried in rock, wall or fence, unable to even jump over an obstacle. Overcoming which for their owners don't cause problems. Enter word "pets" in search and look at fact that people cannot and don't want to get used to such state of affairs now. Not we those who play are pets, but pets of our characters are pets. You don't confuse us? Enough already to drink hard! Not all, far from all, find this interesting, because their fancy pets of characters have fun somewhere or helplessly run on spot with their trembling legs while they are needed where they are needed. The fact that I or someone else find it even interesting doesn't mean that it's also interesting to others. Isn't it time to fix pets behavior? Really did y'all draw them that we turned them off and forget about them?
  5. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

this being my only pet class and this has happened the out of range pet
    might be time to switch
  6. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

any fix for this?