**Permafrost** looking for guild.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ConcealFate, Apr 23, 2013.

1. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Hi, I played years ago and im back now. I have been leveling my Troubador and will be at 20 today. Im looking for a casual guild to group with and help out in any way i can. The lack of LFG players has really really dropped....well, VANISHED for low lvl's. I would rather play with other people...I mean that's what makes the game fun right? If anyone can steer me in the right direction I would be grateful.

PS I am CST if that makes a difference
  2. Shalaia Active Member

Our guild, Beleg Tiridor, has just begun to recruit members to rebuild or formerly dormant guild. We are also returning players from years ago and would like to generate a new group of players to group, socialize and possibly raid with in the future (may not be near future--but in the future). Our guild level is 33 and we have a Tier 1 hall with amenities. We are a very friendly group of players who have actually been playing MMOs together consistently for 6+ years. We would love to welcome any players who are looking for some mature camaraderie.

If you would like to chat in game and see if our guild is something you may be looking for you can whisper Pesha, Aleani or Shalaia.
    Good luck in your search! I hope to hear from you:)