Perfect raid achievement?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Tanto, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Right, so our guild has now cleared all Echo and Shadeweaver raids flawlessly. There didn't seem to be a "Perfect Raid" achievement and consequently no reward. Is this to be added soon?

A choice of red runes would be nice this time as they're so rare.
  2. Lucutious Active Member

Don't they typically only have flawless achievements for the entire expansion?
  3. Benj Well-Known Member

BoL had a Flawless achievement for each raid zone, and each achievement was accompanied by a choice of red runes. CD had a Perfection (Flawless + Shorthanded) achievement for each raid zone that rewarded a static orange/blue rune. PoP had a Flawless achievement for each tier of raid zones, requiring kills from multiple zones to complete one achievement. I don't remember specifics about any prior expansions. Basically, we're used to some kind of reward for flawless kills, and individual zones are a natural and precedented subdivision.
  4. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

@Dreamweaver, I was really hoping for an answer on this, would you ask the question please?
  5. Gninja Developer

There are perfect raid achievements, however they are hidden until awarded:
    "Precariously Perfect" for Echo Caverns
    "Spiritually Perfect" for Shadeweaver's
    "Vexing Thoughts: Perfect" for Vex Thal
    "Flawless Reigning Raider" for all three

They do not award adornments but they do give prestige exp.
    Jinksie likes this.
  6. Benj Well-Known Member

Gninja, do you mean "perfect" as in Flawless (no deaths) or as in Perfection (earning both Flawless and Shorthanded)? I have all of the Flawless achievements for Echo Caverns, but I do not have the Precariously Perfect achievement.
  7. Exilya Active Member

Wow this is so exciting, everyone is going to work so hard getting flawless for that prestige exp.