Percussion Fix in next update

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Irolas, Jan 23, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Daarom Guest

Seems so I had the same experience, was still able to climb on a wall while tank already pulled and PoS procced
  2. ARCHIVED-Lint26 Guest

I can confirm that this in fact does work, sat in stealth through an entire fight, had the PoS symbol appear twice.
  3. ARCHIVED-Priestbane Guest

[p]Lockeye,[/p][p]What happened to #3 here? And can we talk about #4? Because it pretty much did nothing to us except actually nerf a number of us. (#2 can stand; there WAS something there for that, and it's inarguably an increase, regaardless of what people think of the efficacy of the increase)[/p][p] Thanks for paying attention to us... just looking for an update to the status on this.[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

About a week ago I PMed Lockeye with that "Ill complain" list I posted and my "BUG REPORT" version, which are posted in the Dirge Issues thread, still no responce not even a sod-off. Anyone know did he like come down with a really bad Flu or something that would expaline the fact that he hasnt been around since GU32? Ok guess we have to hire a PR firm and a PI now. Man this is gona get expencive real soon.