Percussion Fix in next update

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Irolas, Jan 23, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-juzam Guest

Great news, I just hope the extend of the fix is not bard speed...I couldn't care less about that. Give me something that affects the outcome of battles.
  2. ARCHIVED-Krooner Guest

Not very PC these days :smileytongue:
    Frogs do not Rain down from the heavens.
  3. ARCHIVED-naMessiah Guest

It's Raining Frogs! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Frogs! Amen!Tall, green, dark and lean, rough and tough and strong and mean.

Sorry :smileysad:
  4. ARCHIVED-Reptilianboy Guest

Listen Mr.noob, we have at 21 page thread in the testing forum regarding bard upgrades (the previous 20page one was deleted)..... your saying pvp issues shoudn't be posted in a class discussion thread?
    If you READ the post, it says "2. blah blahblah, and 4 (troubs included)... which sort of suggests it means they are only fixing number 4 for troubs (run speed). We have been awaiting a revamp for a long time,
    Go back to sleep, kthxbye.

Neo of EQ2
  5. ARCHIVED-firza Guest

Well, i would not be a gnome if that reply made my hopes spark.
    On the other side its kinda unnerving that the list he replied to contains dps on place 2.
    I pray to whatever god, and will betray to whatever god that with dps he means dps based on utlity and not personal dps.
  6. ARCHIVED-munos Guest

I got chills when I saw the Dev mention DPS and runspeed. If this is so and it goes thru I will buy you a big mug of Fizzletop.
    Thank for looking into this seriously its much appreciated.
  7. ARCHIVED-DarkVillian Guest

Reptilianboy...I wrote a long mean post...Then I thought....
    [IMG]
    Take a deep breath, it will be ok...

Message Edited by DarkVillian on 01-26-2007 08:32 AM
  8. ARCHIVED-Sangull Guest

Actually, in Kelethin frogs do indeed rain down from the heavens.
  9. ARCHIVED-peepshow Guest

First of, welcome to the Dirge forums :smileywink:

This is REALLY great news, if you only knew how many ppl you make happy by taking your 2 mins of posting like this..
    Now we are looking forward to GU32 with our fingers crossed..

Hope you dont dissapoint us :smileyhappy:
  10. ARCHIVED-Anvilhead Guest

I'll be ecstatic if the PoS fix works this time. It's been my number one for so long...
    The news of further rebalances with regards to DPS and Runspeed will really put icing on the cake!!!

Thanks Lockeye.
  11. ARCHIVED-Tomanak Guest

Did you just call Lornick a noob???? LOL..thats just priceless :smileyvery-happy:
    Think Lornicks been a dirge since they docked the ark ;)
  12. ARCHIVED-Asif Guest

Hmm thinks i may dust off the ole Troub getting tired of running my conjuror anyway.
    Good job guys :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Priestbane Guest

I suspect that the order presented was just because that was the order another dirge was asking for... not that it was Lockeye's order of priority.
  14. ARCHIVED-Spider Guest

just dont forget about TROUBS pls
    and also how about our self buff tanking no conc slot since we dont get stances like all other scouts
  15. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Everything rains from Kelethin: iksar paladins, gnomish wizards, fae on carpets or horses, suicidal wood elves, etc.

(I soooo need to work up my tinkering skill, Rijacki just does not handle those drops that Ohelia barely bats an eye at and my fae revels in)
  16. ARCHIVED-Reptilianboy Guest

Come off the noob server and onto the pro servers (PVP) and see how good you are....
  17. ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd Guest

Has anyone but me noted how astonishingly strong the negative correlation between arrogance and competence is?
    Whysp
  18. ARCHIVED-Irolas Guest

I think what seems to stand out more than anything is the age/maturity of most people on PVP.. at least the ones that post here. :D
  19. ARCHIVED-Mildavyn Guest

I think I'm offended...
    I also think blanket statements like that last one cause a large percentage of the greif that goes on in the world.
  20. ARCHIVED-Whysprr_Wyrd Guest

You're absolutely right.
    Whysp
    Message Edited by Whysprr on 01-28-2007 04:20 AM